Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Its a Wonderful Day!
cara041083 07:01 AM 01-06-2015
Last week I termed a family I have had ALOT of issues with. The baby hit pushed kicked bit and cried all day. The 3 year old wasn't a problem. The mom was Awful. I tried and tired to work out all the issues going on and all she did was get in my face and snap at me.She constantly told me "well if I could stay home with my princesses I would but I can't and that's why we pay you". I was scared to term due to the fact that I would loose 2 kids not just 1. I finally had enough and there last day was Friday. Just the last two days have been WONDERFUL! The point of the post is, never let money hold you hostage. If you can't afford to term but you are frustrated because of 1 kid or a family, trust me in the end it will be worth it.
Play Care 07:03 AM 01-06-2015
Originally Posted by cara041083:
Last week I termed a family I have had ALOT of issues with. The baby hit pushed kicked bit and cried all day. The 3 year old wasn't a problem. The mom was Awful. I tried and tired to work out all the issues going on and all she did was get in my face and snap at me.She constantly told me "well if I could stay home with my princesses I would but I can't and that's why we pay you". I was scared to term due to the fact that I would loose 2 kids not just 1. I finally had enough and there last day was Friday. Just the last two days have been WONDERFUL! The point of the post is, never let money hold you hostage. If you can't afford to term but you are frustrated because of 1 kid or a family, trust me in the end it will be worth it.
Yay! Good for you!
How did mom react to the term? Did you need to call licensing?
Shell 07:17 AM 01-06-2015
Good for you! I just termed a two child family, and I love it without them (not so much not having any money), but it was worth it for my sanity. How did yours go?
cara041083 07:46 AM 01-06-2015
Originally Posted by Play Care:
Yay! Good for you!
How did mom react to the term? Did you need to call licensing?
Well she threw a fit. How dare her babies be a problem She made it a point to tell me they had an interview with a new daycare but it was way out of her way to work. So last Friday I typed up a letter that said I would waive the final week of pay of the two weeks notice, I handed her all of her things, and gave her the paperwork and said if need be she could bring them this week but I didn't want them to miss out on a new daycare because of me. She got mad and stomped out and threw a fit and that was that lol. I am not trying to be mean, but shes a very pampered 22 year old that has 2 kids and just found out she is pregnant. She tells her husband what he wants to here so that she is always the victim. I even offed to have a sit down with both of them and work things out, but at that point she didn't want me to talk to her husband because she told him I was the problem (he loved me) So she was pretty shocked that this all happened. But I am so happy.
cara041083 07:49 AM 01-06-2015
Originally Posted by Shell:
Good for you! I just termed a two child family, and I love it without them (not so much not having any money), but it was worth it for my sanity. How did yours go?
Ya I am going to miss the money of 2 kids. but I changed my cable and cell phone plans to make up for it, but I think in the future I will stick to non siblings for this very reason. I would have loved to keep the 3 year old but it was a package deal. It had gotten to a point that I couldn't even make a hot lunch for the kids because I couldn't take my eyes off the 1 year old and when I kept her with me she would scream so bad because she wanted to be with the group. it was way past time. Here is to use having our sanity back
Shell 08:55 AM 01-06-2015
Originally Posted by cara041083:
Ya I am going to miss the money of 2 kids. but I changed my cable and cell phone plans to make up for it, but I think in the future I will stick to non siblings for this very reason. I would have loved to keep the 3 year old but it was a package deal. It had gotten to a point that I couldn't even make a hot lunch for the kids because I couldn't take my eyes off the 1 year old and when I kept her with me she would scream so bad because she wanted to be with the group. it was way past time. Here is to use having our sanity back
Just downgraded my cable, thanks for the suggestion. I am going to miss AMC, but I think I can stream online.
cara041083 01:15 PM 01-06-2015
Originally Posted by Shell:
Just downgraded my cable, thanks for the suggestion. I am going to miss AMC, but I think I can stream online.
I think you can too. I checked into Netflix and hulu also. I may just go without cable lol
Tags:great day, positive, wonderful
Reply Up