Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Name Change
Scout 06:10 PM 12-07-2012
I know I saw this somewhere before but, I can't find it. How can I change my screen name? This one is too close for people to maybe figure out it's me if they were looking.
Thank you!
MyAngels 06:13 PM 12-07-2012
Originally Posted by aprilsfool77:
I know I saw this somewhere before but, I can't find it. How can I change my screen name? This one is too close for people to maybe figure out it's me if they were looking.
Thank you!
You can PM Michael, I'm pretty sure only he can change it.
Blackcat31 06:45 PM 12-07-2012
Thank you!
I can change it for you.

Just PM me what you would like to change it to.
EchoMom 07:09 PM 12-07-2012
Thank you!
Thanks for asking! I also made the same mistake! When I joined the forum I just thought oh I'll login like always... But now that I post here often about work issues I worry because my name is obvious!
Blackcat31 07:55 AM 12-08-2012
Originally Posted by glenechogirl:
Thanks for asking! I also made the same mistake! When I joined the forum I just thought oh I'll login like always... But now that I post here often about work issues I worry because my name is obvious!
If you would like to change your user name, just send me a PM with what you would like your new name to be and I can switch it out for you.
Hazel 06:39 AM 12-09-2012
Oh good, I was wondering too! Thanks!
Michael 02:29 PM 12-09-2012
aprilsfool77,

Still need a change??
Scout 04:26 AM 12-10-2012
Thanks! I will PM you BC! Didn't think I'd enjoy this so much!
Tags:forum question
Reply Up