Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Canadian Providers -- PC Organic Baby Food Pouch Recall
Jupadia 03:00 PM 02-09-2017
http://www.inspection.gc.ca/about-th.../1486618321366

For any Canadian providers or parents the baby food recall has expanded to cover all flavors of food pouches. I don't use them often in care but I know my toddler son loves them as a snack treat. I also passed the info along to all my parents.

Don't know if people post this stuff here or not but wanted to share.
Ariana 04:13 PM 02-09-2017
I just used the blueberries and sweet potato one for a new baby. Thank God he is doing fine!
Jupadia 06:37 PM 02-09-2017
I know my kid just had one for bedtime snack last night.
Puddleduck 05:36 AM 02-10-2017
My only kid who eats them has thrown up twice since Saturday. No one has the flu. Everyone else is healthy. I'm pretty sure it was the food.
Jupadia 06:24 AM 02-10-2017
Originally Posted by Puddleduck:
My only kid who eats them has thrown up twice since Saturday. No one has the flu. Everyone else is healthy. I'm pretty sure it was the food.
I would advise you to let the parents know and have them check by a doctor who is informed that they have eaten them. Since there is a potential for botalism in the pouches. If he has not already checked out.

Thankfully my guy doing alright but I will be livid if he is sick for his birthday party this weekend.
Reply Up