Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Stupid Full Moon
BumbleBee 10:41 AM 02-19-2019
They are a mess today. 16 month old is refusing to sleep, he woke up 4 kids with his screaming, even though he's in another room with the door closed.

Baby has been woken up 3 times today by two very loud 4 year olds who will not stop.

Outside was a disaster. 2 kids crying because they got snow on their gloves.
Blackcat31 11:52 AM 02-19-2019
For me it’s the parents....

Sent a kid home sick right before lunch.
Mom picks up (late) and then texts when she’s gone asking if DCKs school age brother can come in DCKs place tomorrow

A kid I’ve never met and I don’t take SA kids

A DCK (age 2.5) suddenly started stuttering really bad. When I discuss with parent; parent says it’s because I talk fast and it’s impedeing child’s speech..... mmhmmm
BumbleBee 02:03 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
For me it’s the parents....

Sent a kid home sick right before lunch.
Mom picks up (late) and then texts when she’s gone asking if DCKs school age brother can come in DCKs place tomorrow

A kid I’ve never met and I don’t take SA kids

A DCK (age 2.5) suddenly started stuttering really bad. When I discuss with parent; parent says it’s because I talk fast and it’s impedeing child’s speech..... mmhmmm
Parents are something else. Of course the stuttering is blamed on daycare. Isn't everything daycare's fault?

16 month old never did nap. Baby cat napped all day thanks to the loud kids, she was a crank butt by the end of the day not having a solid stretch of sleep like she's used to.

Why is it only Tuesday??!
Mom2Two 02:34 PM 02-19-2019
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

"Preschool stammer" is really normal and they grow out of it--sometimes in just a few weeks.
Josiegirl 01:49 AM 02-20-2019
There's been a full moon since the holidays hasn't there??
I'm sorry for all the aggravation you've been having but the moon has been beautiful.
Tags:full moon, won't sleep
Reply Up