Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Field Trip!!!
dEHmom 10:13 AM 02-15-2011
I've decided since February is I love to read month, tonight I will go and get the forms from the library for the parents to sign.

I don't like handing forms out too early, because if parents are like me, they get tucked aside and forgotten (I also have about 129 xmas cards I filled out, and they are still sitting under my computer desk!). So I will hand them out tonight or tomorrow, and thursday we will make our trip to the library!

Is anyone doing anything special?
Danielle 10:20 AM 02-15-2011
I didn't know that about February. ..so no, I don't have anything planned. lol We already go to the library once a week for storytime and checking out books. The kids love it!
countrymom 10:25 AM 02-15-2011
Originally Posted by Danielle:
I didn't know that about February. ..so no, I don't have anything planned. lol We already go to the library once a week for storytime and checking out books. The kids love it!
thats what we do too.
dEHmom 10:56 AM 02-15-2011
I have such a HUGE collection of books, I rotate 2 whole bookshelves out every 2 -3 months. So I am basically a library on my own, haha.

But I thought the getting the library cards would be a great idea. My kids always just used my library card, not their own.
Michael 01:28 PM 02-15-2011
Originally Posted by Danielle:
Danielle, I like you new avatar and the family picture in your profile. If anyone has any questions about changing their avatar, PM me.
Danielle 01:58 PM 02-15-2011
Originally Posted by Michael:
Danielle, I like you new avatar and the family picture in your profile. If anyone has any questions about changing their avatar, PM me.
Thanks!
DCMomOf3 06:28 PM 02-15-2011
I love field trips. It's national dental health month too so the last week we are going to talk teeth. I have a dental hygienist friend who got me little bags teeth stuff (brushes,floss,paste, coloring pages) for the kids.
Tags:field trip
Reply Up