Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Have You Guys Seen These?
CrackerJacks 06:59 PM 06-26-2013
Have you guys seen this...."Convos with my 2 year old" ?
Pretty funny..there are 5 skits..

http://youtu.be/zdtD19tXX30
Lyss 09:20 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by CrackerJacks:
Have you guys seen this...."Convos with my 2 year old" ?
Pretty funny..there are 5 skits..

http://youtu.be/zdtD19tXX30
I didn't know there were more! I had seen the 1st one and forgot about it! Its really funny but creepy at the same time!

I'll have to check out the new ones!
daycare 09:26 PM 06-26-2013
I wish I understood American humor more I didn't understand it...

Lol but thanks for sharing.
Heidi 06:05 AM 06-27-2013
I shared the first one here a couple weeks ago, but didn't know there were more of them.

Thanks!
MotherNature 06:06 AM 06-27-2013
Yeah, I love them, but have only seen the first 3.
Blackcat31 06:09 AM 06-27-2013
I agree with Lyss.....it's actually kind of creepy.

I did chuckle though when I noticed the pink barrette and the heart locket the "guy" (as the DD) was wearing.

Also, if this really was a REAL conversation or re-enactment of a true scenario in their household, I think their DD is a very disrespectful child.

...I would never allow my 2 yr old to talk like that.

She can be protective, possessive and pouty as most 2 yr olds are but it came across as snotty rather than cute....kwim?

I only watched the first one.
craftymissbeth 12:03 PM 06-27-2013
I loved these!

I think its like the general gist of how the convo went... and they definitely add a level of awkwardness

I can see a 2 year old saying those things... just not the way they were said.
Patches 07:33 PM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I agree with Lyss.....it's actually kind of creepy.

I did chuckle though when I noticed the pink barrette and the heart locket the "guy" (as the DD) was wearing.

Also, if this really was a REAL conversation or re-enactment of a true scenario in their household, I think their DD is a very disrespectful child.

...I would never allow my 2 yr old to talk like that.

She can be protective, possessive and pouty as most 2 yr olds are but it came across as snotty rather than cute....kwim?

I only watched the first one.
I found them to be really funny because of that creepy factor but I was also thinking how this 2 year old must rule their house. If you watched the 3rd one (I think) it's about how she wants more cookies and the dad kept saying no, there are no more cookies and then at the end he gives her a cookie That actually made me stop laughing
Reply Up