Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Quit My Job at The Bad Daycare but I'm Sad
Unregistered 08:44 PM 08-21-2019
I miss my babies! One of the little boy's (foster baby) was about to be transitioned into our room. He's delayed and doesn't walk yet, but he's one. So we were trying to take it slow. I love him so much. I just had such a strong connection with him. You know? Like with some of the kids you just have a stronger connection with. I wish I could adopt him.

I also miss my other babies. Whenever I walked into the room one of them would say my name and run to me. Then a few others followed behind her. Whenever they were scared they'd come to me. I was only there for a month but I'm literally crying. I feel like I made a mistake (I know I didn't) I was unhappy at work but I had my babies. Now I'm unhappy at home and don't have them.

I know I'll get over it soon, but I feel bad that I just left them there. Some of the kids only wanted me and no one else. Now who will they go to? :/
Michael 09:32 PM 08-21-2019
Of course it is tough to leave those that you cared for and appreciated. Suggest you work at the new daycare ASAP. There are other children that could benefit from you.
Ariana 07:52 AM 08-22-2019
I completely understand! Hopefully by you reporting them it is better in the long term.
Tags:feeling bad, missing past clients, missing toddler
Reply Up