Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>It's Friday!
Unregistered 02:59 PM 02-25-2011
Any of you providers out there having a cold one tonight?
SilverSabre25 04:03 PM 02-25-2011
No offense, unregistered, but...

is anyone else wondering if this is the same "unregistered" who posted last week's question in the Parent forum about Providers and alcohol?
KEG123 04:37 PM 02-25-2011
Oh yeah, definitely having a cold one. My baby sure does love beer .
daycare 05:10 PM 02-25-2011
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:

is anyone else wondering if this is the same "unregistered" who posted last week's question in the Parent forum about Providers and alcohol?
100% my thought. Lmao.
greenhouse 05:13 PM 02-25-2011
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:

I thought same thing....

I'm having hot cocoa.
daycare 05:16 PM 02-25-2011
Maybe it's Michael messing with all of us. Lol
Or someone really bored!!

I'm crackin a cold one right now. Then off to sushi!
TGIF
Unregistered 05:18 PM 02-25-2011
No not the same unregistered person that poster the provider and alcohol post lol. Just a provider that is enjoying her friday night off and kinda bored hahahaha. I am a registered provider just didn't know if I should post as registered or not.
Kaddidle Care 05:20 PM 02-25-2011
You betcha! (wish it was a Margarita though.)
DCMomOf3 06:22 PM 02-25-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
No not the same unregistered person that poster the provider and alcohol post lol. Just a provider that is enjoying her friday night off and kinda bored hahahaha. I am a registered provider just didn't know if I should post as registered or not.

SilverSabre25 06:26 PM 02-25-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
ok, I was just curious!

I did very much enjoy my nice cold vanillla Coke during naptime today, though. No alcohol for this pregnant mama (or even when I'm not pregnant...I can't stand the taste of alcohol. I know, I know, I'm weird....)
Tags:drinking, tgif
Reply Up