Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant HiMama Childcare App

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 09-12-2019, 09:49 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default Kidkare Actual Phone Number

Yes, they actually do have a phone number. You can talk to a real, live, breathing person.

1(972)671-5211

I closed in April and can no longer access my account because I don't belong to a food program. Makes sense, I guess.

I've been paying for the Pro version until I do my taxes. Actually since day one, I've paid.

I've been emailing back and forth for two days.

Just reset your password. Oh, use your email and reset. Try again, blah, blah, blah.

This morning's email - contact your food program, they have to reactivate your account. (( OKAAAY)). Poor lady kinda chuckled, we can't reactivate your account, you're not a provider anymore. She gave me their phone number.

I called MM, oh, we just need a new email address and we'll set up a new account and you'll have access to all of your old records.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:51 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Oh, I forgot the best email this morning.

I see where you've been paying. Do you want to cancel this subscription?
Old 09-12-2019, 01:11 PM
Nature Lover

Yes all of it goes away also for a child when they are withdrawn from your program in the financial part. So if you aren't up to date in entering payments you aren't able to enter anymore.
We only get one shot at this!!

Tags
kidkare - contact number, kidkare issues