Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Let Kids Be Kids....
madelconcepcion04 07:56 AM 07-18-2009
Hi to all! just wanted to say, taking care of children is very important to all of us. Indeed? and it will start at home.. So parents should do the first move for their child to be better kid and person in the future. Second, a teacher should have dedication and passion to her job as a second mom of children. They need love and care, they need attention that some parents don`t have time to give it because of being busy at work. As a teacher, we must treat them like our own child. Tho they have some misbehaviors, we should understand it, BUT parents must know it, and let you talk about some problems. Parents and Teacher should have communication.

A child will never be a child when they grow old.. so let them enjoy the childhood with good facilities, mentors, friends and parents.

I hope I could work with you guys. I will be there one day. I`m still here in the Philippines. May God bless you all.. CARE FOR CHILDREN
Unregistered 05:39 AM 07-22-2009
You make no sense.
Tags:english second language, parent- it's a verb, philippines, provider vs teacher
Reply Up