Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>New To Forum
2ndFamilyDC 10:38 AM 08-02-2011
I just found this forum yesterday and enjoyed reading a lot of the threads and posts. I feel this will be a good place to come to for new ideas and when the day is stressful.
I am from Minnesota and have been doing daycare for 21 years. I have two grown sons of my own. I watch mixed ages right now; but would like to only watch kids 2 1/2 and up, but it is hard to get older kids. What you gonna do??
Blackcat31 10:39 AM 08-02-2011
Welcome fellow provider from the land of lakes and misquitoes!!
2ndFamilyDC 10:42 AM 08-02-2011
And extreme heat and humidity of late.

Thanks for the welcome.
jen 07:57 PM 08-02-2011
MN girls all over the place! Welcome! I am in the NW suburbs
Michael 01:25 AM 08-03-2011
Welcome to the forum! We've had a lot of new members today. I always wonder how they find us.
2ndFamilyDC 10:18 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by Michael:
Welcome to the forum! We've had a lot of new members today. I always wonder how they find us.

My girlfriend who lives in California found your site googling for information on a particular problem one of her daycare kids has, and then she sent me the link. I live in Minnesota. We would always bounce ideas off of each other, and now we have this large community of daycare providers all over the country to learn from.
Blackcat31 10:39 AM 08-09-2011
Originally Posted by 2ndFamilyDC:
My girlfriend who lives in California found your site googling for information on a particular problem one of her daycare kids has, and then she sent me the link. I live in Minnesota. We would always bounce ideas off of each other, and now we have this large community of daycare providers all over the country to learn from.
I PM'ed you (for privacy reasons).
rbmom 04:38 AM 08-10-2011
Welcome to the forum!
Tags:new member
Reply Up