Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Registered Incognito/Police Called
Registered user 11:09 PM 06-11-2011
Gave DCM a 2 week notice this past week. She has been mad but coming. She owed money, didnt pay, I charged a fee all heck broke loose!

She came to pay a day late and I confronted her with the disrespect she had given with some name calling. I remained in a calm nice manner. She was too mad and stubborn to listen. She stood there playing with her phone and wouldnt look me in the eye yet we were face to face! She started getting loud and said dcb wouldnt be back. I said ok have a good day! She walked away cussing I told her to stop cussing in front of my child and she said Fu B! I told my son to go in the house. She threatened that my place would be gone. I asked if it was a threat and she changed it to she will have me shut down. I said leave or I am calling the police! She said call the police u C...! I picked up the phone and dialed. She stood in the street screaming every obscenity she could think of and said she was having me shut down. I turned around to see my son standing there! He said he didnt want to leave me alone and wanted to protect me

Police come quick and I make a report. She calls my cell. Shes screaming I was an ignorant b for kicking her son out and not giving enough time to find a new provider and she will tell everyone that i am not dependable. She will have people say they witnessed me screaming and being mean to her kid and I will lose my business. She makes 3 LONG voicemails like this. I dont pick up or call or text. Then she said she is sick of me and wants her kids shirt and shorts now!

I finally text back that she should have gotten them when she was here but she was too busy cussing and threatening me and I have neighbor who witnessed it. I am not home so she will have to wait until noon tomorrow.

She replies with that wouldnt have happened if u didnt try to get smart! Now u will pay, I will shut u down.

I am thinking about having the police here for the clothing pick up to make sure nothing happens incase she starts again. What would u do?

This same person has praised me many times over a year for teaching her child what she herself could not! These past couple months she has just turned loopy! Literally! I hear she is into drugs bad now. I have a typed and signed ref dated 3 months ago where she praises me and my care for her son. Will this help when she files all the reports she is claiming to do? Also she has been here well over a yr. If I was a bad provider then they will ask why she didnt leave wont they? This all started when I termed her with a 17 day notice actually. I even offered her help getting another provider she declined.

So what is the next step once she files these false but damning reports? Can she shut me down? She said she will have people say they witnessed me screaming and being mean to her kid. I have never done that so she must have a few liars on her side. What now ladies I am soo scared to lose my daycare! I have been a shaking mess all day sick to my stomach! This is my life! I have no other income it's just me and my son!

A very sad result is my poor son asked me what a C--- is!! I hate this woman now! I dont hate anyone but I do now! My poor kid doesnt know all that language! I didnt know what to say i just wanted to cry! I told him it was was mean people call other people and to never say it again. What would u say?

I am calling CCRR 1s thing Monday morn as well as the state inspector. He was here 2 weeks ago and i passed. I also discussed with him at that time this clients behavior and he asked if I wanted to term. I told him at that point no. She was on vacation maybe she would come back to the person she use to be, i would try to stick it out. But he knows of her eratic moody behavior as i told him that day so that may help. What do u think will happen?
Tags:2 week notice, ccrr, inspector, late fees, non-payment
Up