Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Lazy Day Today
lilcupcakes09 03:52 AM 01-25-2012
I am so exhausted this morning, had one of those nights where I was wide awake for no reason, went to bed at 10pm, up from midnight -430am, and back up at 6 totally exhausted! We won't be doing much but playing today!
Breezy 04:36 AM 01-25-2012
My DS woke up between 2:30-3:00am with a stuffy nose and my alarm was set for 4:45. Yawn. I have energy now after taking my shower but that is going to dwindle realllllllly fast. I feel your pain.
countrymom 06:23 AM 01-25-2012
I'm battling a sinus cold, dh called early this morning to tell me he has to go on a service call to the states, my mdd is a headache, she calls me and asks to bring her instrument to school along with her french stuff (I told her to use her sisters instrument, and find some paint at school) I have a baby who is crying non stop all morning, sent her to bed early and now has finally fallen asleep, its going to be one of those days!!
SilverSabre25 06:28 AM 01-25-2012
Lazy day here today, because I only have 2 kiddos! One is scheduled off and the other is sick...the two that are here are my latest (boo) but pretty easy. And, I might get to send them home if the baby is coughing enough that I feel home is a better place for him.
MN Mom 07:13 AM 01-25-2012
Very lazy today also. I woke up with an HORRID migraine today. I took some Aleve, which has helped get it to the "tolerable" level (on a pain scale of 1-10, tolerable for me is about 6). I think it will be a movies and popcorn kind of day today!
Tags:day off, lazy, quiet time
Reply Up