Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What To Do?
Unregistered 12:05 PM 03-17-2014
I am a member but logged out for privacy. What a day and there are still about three hours left. I am thinking of terming this dcg who I've had since September. She will be three in May and has no interest in potty training. She has brought so much craziness to my daycare and household. She's the kind of kid who can get into things she isn't supposed to faster than you can blink. One day she got her hands on a bottle of craft paint from our art supply cabinet and splattered paint all over my play room carpet. She is constantly snatching toys from the other kids just for the heck of it; she doesn't even want to play with the toy, just to be mean. She hits, pulls hair, pinches. She yells all the time. She is quick to anger. A few months ago I discovered she had lice and miraculously none of the other kids did although everyone treated as if they did, including me. She poops at least three times a day here...big, messy, poops. I don't really mind changing diapers, that comes with the territory. BUT today she came walking past me with poop covering both of her hands. I actually had to fight not to vomit. A few months ago her dad told me she "painted" with poop when she was supposed to be napping at home. I remember thinking to myself that that would be a deal breaker if it happened at my house. The whole day every day is disrupted by her behavior. I feel like I cannot focus on anyone or anything else. She is almost three and this is her first daycare experience. And the kicker is that her dad is someone I knew in jr high and high school so it's even more awkward to discuss her behavior or term her. Thoughts?
Tags:misbehavior, terminate
Up