Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>VBS for DCKs...
SunflowerMama 05:43 AM 04-28-2011
We have a church literally in our backyard (my girls will be going to their 2 day a week preschool next year) and they are offering a week long VBS in June from 9 - 12 Monday - Friday and it's only $10/child.

I was going to sign my girls up and just walk them over there each morning with all the dcks and then pick them up for lunch/nap.

I was thinking about letting all the parents know about the camp and if they wanted to sign their children up I would just walk all the kids over there together.

I'm going to call my licensing agent just to see if that would be ok but does anyone else take the kids to any day camps during the summer?
daysofelijah 06:07 AM 04-28-2011
I don't see why it would be a problem. I was going to take my kids all to VBS last year, but ended up having vehicle issues. A lot of the home daycares around here take the kids to the local VBSs. As long as the parents are okay with it, it would be a fun break for all. My neighbor who does dc has one mom who refuses to let her dd go to the VBS though, so she has to stay behind alone.
Cat Herder 06:14 AM 04-28-2011
Sounds like an awesome opportunity.

Go for it.
grandmom 03:09 PM 04-28-2011
Why would you ask licensing?

Just ask the parents. They church has a flyer, give each family one. My dcks have love vbs every year I've taken them.
Tags:vbs
Reply Up