Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>100%, TS% and MMK
MissAnn 10:25 AM 01-11-2014
If I have a receipt with some TS% and some 100% items....how do I enter those into MMK?
Do I make 2 entries (1 for TS and 1 for 100) and claim the mileage only once
or
Do I figure out the total for both and click on "100 % business use" since the T/S has already been figured in
or something else?
daycare 10:32 AM 01-11-2014
So two different items bought on the same trip only claim mileage once
MissAnn 10:36 AM 01-11-2014
Originally Posted by daycare:
So two different items bought on the same trip only claim mileage once
Thank you. Maybe I am not making myself clear. I do know I can only claim the mileage once. I am trying to find out how to enter the receipt into MMK. I am thinking I need to enter the receipt in twice. Once for TS times and again for the 100% items...but I'm not sure.
daycare 10:38 AM 01-11-2014
Originally Posted by MissAnn:
Thank you. Maybe I am not making myself clear. I do know I can only claim the mileage once. I am trying to find out how to enter the receipt into MMK. I am thinking I need to enter the receipt in twice. Once for TS times and again for the 100% items...but I'm not sure.
Yes two different times. Unless someone else knows a better trick
I would enter twice. Use the drop down box and select 100% for the DC item and then enter the second item(s) as TS using that drop down selection
MissAnn 10:43 AM 01-11-2014
Originally Posted by daycare:
Yes two different times. Unless someone else knows a better trick
I would enter twice. Use the drop down box and select 100% for the DC item and then enter the second item(s) as TS using that drop down selection
Thank you so much!
TomCopeland 07:13 AM 01-12-2014
Originally Posted by MissAnn:
If I have a receipt with some TS% and some 100% items....how do I enter those into MMK?
Do I make 2 entries (1 for TS and 1 for 100) and claim the mileage only once
or
Do I figure out the total for both and click on "100 % business use" since the T/S has already been figured in
or something else?
The simplest way to go is to lump your TS% expenses and 100% expenses separately and then make 2 entries and one mileage entry. Add up the total of your TS% expenses and then click on Time/Space%. Add up the total of your 100% expenses in a separate entry and click on 100%.
Reply Up