Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>"Unregistered Guests"???
Candyland 05:28 AM 12-04-2010
Not quite sure where to put this question, but I noticed that unregistered guests on this forum have the privilege to answer & respond to other threads. Why is that?
I'm new, but it just seems to me that unregistered guests should only have the privilege of reading threads and not responding or asking questions until they "sign up" for this forum.
JMHO
Former Teacher 06:33 AM 12-04-2010
I TOTALLY agree Candyland
busymomof2 08:31 AM 12-04-2010
I agree with you!
Crystal 11:36 AM 12-04-2010
There are many members who would agree with you, then there are several members, when they don't want to be "known" who logout and post as guests.

Michael wants the forum open to everyone, whether they choose to register or not. It can be frustrating, but the mods or Michael do have to approve the posts of the "guests" so at least your not seeing some of the stuff we see
Blackcat31 12:36 PM 12-04-2010
I agree! My DH visits a few forums relating to his line of work and one thing his forums have our doesn't is a place (one calls the basement) where ONLY registered members are allowed to post in....the rest of he forum is open to everyone. Maybe we could have something like that......
Candyland 02:49 PM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by Crystal:
There are many members who would agree with you, then there are several members, when they don't want to be "known" who logout and post as guests.

Michael wants the forum open to everyone, whether they choose to register or not. It can be frustrating, but the mods or Michael do have to approve the posts of the "guests" so at least your not seeing some of the stuff we see
I don't want to be "known" either by any of my coworkers or parents either...so, I don't give much information (yeah, I know I'm new, LOL). But, for some reason...it just doesn't seem right...and I agree with the last poster; maybe there could be some folders that unregistered guests can't visit/post.
so, Crystal, what is it that we're not seeing?
Crystal 03:36 PM 12-04-2010
spam.....that's all
Candyland 04:42 PM 12-05-2010
ok. LOL
countrymom 09:53 AM 12-06-2010
I was just thinking about this too, I think that unreg. guests should only she subtitles not what is written in them. I come on here for daycare issues, I don't want to post too much info if anyone that is unreg. has the right to read.
Tags:new member, spam, unregistered
Reply Up