Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Curriculum

Curriculum Post any curriculum ideas, activites or projects that wouldbe helpful to our Daycare community. What is your teaching philosophy?

Old 04-23-2012, 10:24 AM
New Daycare.com Member

Red face Toddler Theme Ideas For May

hi everyone!!!!

i need help with may theme ideas for toddlers, my toddlers are all truning two so they are older toddlers im just stuck with this month please help
Old 04-24-2012, 02:24 AM
Daycare.com Member

I did butterflies last month with my group, they really enjoyed it.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:19 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Did you have any ideas about what you wanted to do. We did teddy bears picnic last month. They loved it. We read the book and everyone brought a teddy. One day we had a picnic in the kitchen floor. Bag lunch and all. Great story and good for toddlers.

Tags
curriculum ideas, themes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off