Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Check This Out!!!!!
countrymom 07:09 AM 12-31-2010
perfect for any of us.
http://suttongrace.blogspot.com/2009...nt-center.html

Live and Learn 07:15 AM 12-31-2010
That is so cool....probably better for older kiddies than my group though.
absolutely darling!
momofsix 07:21 AM 12-31-2010
That is so cool..some people have all the talent!
Crystal 09:22 AM 12-31-2010
That is awesome! I have been wanting a new, wooden kitchen set, but they are SO expensive. I am going to look for a free entertainment center on craigslist and try this! Thank you for sharing!!!!!!!
misol 10:07 AM 12-31-2010
OMG! I love this! I sooooo wish I had the time to do stuff like this.

Crystal, be sure to post before and after pics.
kendallina 01:36 PM 12-31-2010
WOW! I love it! I want it!
nannyde 02:30 PM 12-31-2010
It might work for older kids live fiveish.

I can see a lot of problems with it for the younger crowds. The main thing is the crawl in space in the openings and the stove top would be easily picked apart.

The hinges would need to be VERY heavy duty and cover a lot of surface area with the doors being that size.

The curtains would be a pretty quick tear down.

The oven door opening up in that direction ... horizontally .. would be a good head vice. It would have to be weighted just right to not be snapped up on the fingers. Also the door down would be a sitting surface and a step stool.

It would be cute to the parents though... a good seller of the day care room.
kendallina 05:31 PM 12-31-2010
Thanks for sharing this link, I've just wasted wayyy too much time on that site! Super fun stuff!
momofboys 07:10 AM 01-01-2011
Darling! Parents or Parenting (maybe both magazines, actually) magazines just recently had articles about how to make cool play things out of ordinary cardboard boxes. Not quite as eleborate as this but my son & I did make the car that was featured in one of the magazines & it turned out well.
Tags:play area, play kitchen
Reply Up