Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>CCEI Offers No-Cost Online Child Care Training on May 11
DaisyMamma 11:22 AM 05-10-2012
CCEI Offers No-Cost Online Child Care Training on May 11, in Recognition of Provider Appreciation Day™

ChildCare Education Institute (CCEI), an IACET approved, nationally accredited, online training institution dedicated exclusively to the child care and education workforce, offers everyone no-cost access to the CCEI Online Child Care Training Course Catalog on Friday, May 11, in honor of Provider Appreciation Day™.

Established in 1996, Provider Appreciation Day™ is an opportunity to thank the hardworking educators and caregivers who teach our children. On May 11, CCEI will allow open access to the professional development subscription library for that day only, allowing users to choose from over 100 courses in English or Spanish, and complete up to six hours of coursework. Each clock hour provides 0.1 IACET CEU and certificates are available online upon completion.

"For CCEI, Provider Appreciation Day allows us to express our commitment to promoting high-quality early childhood education," says Maria C. Taylor, President and CEO of CCEI. "Whether a person has time to complete one course or all six, we invite all dedicated early childhood professionals to take advantage of this opportunity."

In order to access this no-cost promotion, "Like" ChildCare Education Institute on Facebook and locate the promotion code within the top status update on May 11, 2012. Enter the promo code when you create a training account or by selecting Promotion Registration once you log in to your online training account. This promotion is for one day only and access will expire at midnight on May 11. Incomplete courses may be completed through purchase of an annual subscription. Provider Appreciation DayTM is a trademark of Child Care Aware® of America, formerly NACCRRA.
Maggie87 04:33 PM 04-23-2017
Hi I'm new to this how can I get the courses
e.j. 12:13 PM 04-24-2017
The original post is from 2012 so I doubt the info is correct although I do know CCEI does offer free trainings now and then. I enrolled with them years ago because of a similar free course offering.

http://www.cceionline.com/userEnroll...lish&demoReg=1
e.j. 03:11 PM 04-24-2017
I just checked my emails and found this message that came in today. I thought I'd share it in case someone is interested:

One Week Left!
Take Advantage of This Month's No-Cost Trial Course NOW!
CCEI116A: Oral Health in Early Childhood

CCEI is proud to offer CCEI116A: Oral Health in Early Childhood as an online no-cost trial child care training course to new CCEI users. Hurry...the offer ends April 30th!

This course addresses the importance of early and consistent oral health care for young children. Upon successful completion, participants will be able to identify the causes and characteristics of dental decay, as well as strategies for promoting good oral hygiene in the classroom and home environments.

This one-hour training course is available as a trial course to new users with CCEI account creation. Current CCEI users with active, unlimited annual subscriptions can enroll in professional development courses at no additional cost when logged in to their CCEI account. Users without subscriptions can purchase child care training courses as block hours through CCEI online enrollment
For more information, visit www.cceionline.edu or call 1.800.499.9907, prompt 3, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm EST.
Tags:2012
Reply Up