Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
View Poll Results: Will You and The Children in Your Care Take the COVID Vaccine?
I Will Take The Vaccine 19 45.24%
I Will Not Take The Vaccine 9 21.43%
I will Require Children In My Care To Have The Vaccine 1 2.38%
I will Not Require Children In My Care To Have The Vaccine 2 4.76%
I Will Leave It Up To Each Party To Decide Independently 11 26.19%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll
1 2 3
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Covid Vaccine?
Josiegirl 07:28 AM 12-18-2020
Cannot begin to imagine.
Between fear, fatigue and frustration....may people such as your dd, Blackcat, be Blessed 10x over. Sounds like you guys did an amazing job as parents.
CenterTeacher20 07:37 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
She is anxious about vaccines so she called work this morning and asked if she could come in before her shift instead of after. They said yes, so she got it already this morning! So relieved!

Oh my yes! You would not believe the number of times she's called me in tears because of a horrible situation. The worst was one where she and another nurse basically held a patient until they passed (and not peacefully).

She is a very kind and loving person with a HUGE heart and sometimes I think nursing is not for her but she loves what she does. I suppose when you think about it, there isn't really any job that is all fun and rainbows all the time.
And repping Essentia Health! Wooo! Love to see it!
e.j. 09:24 AM 12-18-2020
Oh my yes! You would not believe the number of times she's called me in tears because of a horrible situation. The worst was one where she and another nurse basically held a patient until they passed (and not peacefully).

She is a very kind and loving person with a HUGE heart and sometimes I think nursing is not for her but she loves what she does. I suppose when you think about it, there isn't really any job that is all fun and rainbows all the time.
True but her job has to be one of the toughest, especially under the current circumstances. I don't know how nurses, doctors, ambulance personnel and other medical workers do their jobs and manage to hold on to their sanity never mind their kind, caring hearts. They are true heroes in my mind.
Annalee 12:12 PM 12-21-2020
Got the memo today; we are on the list with the teachers to be able to get the covid vaccine....licensing told me to get my pros and cons together and decide if I will take it. Could be up to four weeks before it gets to us?????

I asked if the vaccine would keep me from quarantining and she said she thought the cdc/state government would have to change that....so no to the getting out of quarantine as of now so??? I wonder how much longer the cdc will have the quarantines?
e.j. 02:58 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by Annalee:
Got the memo today; we are on the list with the teachers to be able to get the covid vaccine....licensing told me to get my pros and cons together and decide if I will take it. Could be up to four weeks before it gets to us?????

I asked if the vaccine would keep me from quarantining and she said she thought the cdc/state government would have to change that....so no to the getting out of quarantine as of now so??? I wonder how much longer the cdc will have the quarantines?
I could be wrong but I think it may have something to do with the fact that the vaccine is supposed to keep you from getting sick but they're not sure yet if it will keep vaccinated people from carrying or passing the virus on to other people. For that same reason, we're supposed to stick with all of the current Covid protocols. It probably won't be until more people are vaccinated and more data is collected that they determine whether or not protocols like quarantining are still necessary. I'm looking at vaccines as a step forward toward normalcy but we won't get there right away.
Annalee 03:15 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by e.j.:
I could be wrong but I think it may have something to do with the fact that the vaccine is supposed to keep you from getting sick but they're not sure yet if it will keep vaccinated people from carrying or passing the virus on to other people. For that same reason, we're supposed to stick with all of the current Covid protocols. It probably won't be until more people are vaccinated and more data is collected that they determine whether or not protocols like quarantining are still necessary. I'm looking at vaccines as a step forward toward normalcy but we won't get there right away.
You may be right. My brother is more concerned about the vaccine not being effective due to the quick turnaround for approval, but ??
KarlieBo3 08:17 PM 12-21-2020
Nearly all my relatives who work in education/health have already gotten it - luckily no major long term issues. I have been lucky so far but exponential growth is doing it's thing and I hope I can get the vaccine soon. I now hear talk of a new Covid strain that might not be covered by the new vaccine and I'm feeling pretty bad about it.
Michael 10:24 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by KarlieBo3:
Nearly all my relatives who work in education/health have already gotten it - luckily no major long term issues. I have been lucky so far but exponential growth is doing it's thing and I hope I can get the vaccine soon. I now hear talk of a new Covid strain that might not be covered by the new vaccine and I'm feeling pretty bad about it.
I live in California, north of LA and I travel to the city every week. This is supposed to be a high risk area/state. I have sanitized for the last 4 months like I normally did before this pandemic. I'm not trying to minimize the risk of COVID but I barely know anyone that has had it.

A few weeks ago I starting getting a weird sickness and so did my wife. It was different than the other change of season illness. I though--well this could be COVID. I was somewhat hoping it was (I know that sounds insane). I am just not worried about it but my wife and I decided to get the COVID test anyways and it came back negative for both of us.

I just can't see getting a vaccine for something that may kill 4 out of a 1000 people. Just living, seems riskier. I hear there may be mandatory vaccinations in order for some people to go back to work. That likewise sounds insane.
Annalee 04:46 AM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Michael:
I live in California, north of LA and I travel to the city every week. This is supposed to be a high risk area/state. I have sanitized for the last 4 months like I normally did before this pandemic. I'm not trying to minimize the risk of COVID but I barely know anyone that has had it.

A few weeks ago I starting getting a weird sickness and so did my wife. It was different than the other change of season illness. I though--well this could be COVID. I was somewhat hoping it was (I know that sounds insane). I am just not worried about it but my wife and I decided to get the COVID test anyways and it came back negative for both of us.

I just can't see getting a vaccine for something that may kill 4 out of a 1000 people. Just living, seems riskier. I hear there may be mandatory vaccinations in order for some people to go back to work. That likewise sounds insane.
Tennessee started with little to no cases. My sis in law was number 17 in April/May when she got it. Fast forward to today and my state is Number One in cases of Covid. There was a surge here after Thanksgiving and are expecting a surge after Christmas. I am not SCARED of covid but it sure has impacted my daycare business with quarantine-closings and I haven't had it yet. Mom and I work the daycare and have not even had a symptom, but we know of multiple family members, friends, etc. that have had it. My brother says 'even if the vaccine is sugar-water, take it, at least it will satisfy the government'. Seriously, though, if the quarantine guidelines were to be lifted, I would be much less worried about it...but I have closed 8 weeks thus far. The quarantines time-limits have lessened but they are still bad enough to affect my business. And I pray my business is intact when all this is over. I have been down three kids since September and have filled two of those spots the past couple weeks. Bottom line is, clients are leery of the closings, too, and not all daycares follow protocol for covid. So, it is a stressful mess for me!
MyAngels 08:10 AM 12-22-2020
Tennessee started with little to no cases. My sis in law was number 17 in April/May when she got it. Fast forward to today and my state is Number One in cases of Covid. There was a surge here after Thanksgiving and are expecting a surge after Christmas. I am not SCARED of covid but it sure has impacted my daycare business with quarantine-closings and I haven't had it yet. Mom and I work the daycare and have not even had a symptom, but we know of multiple family members, friends, etc. that have had it. My brother says 'even if the vaccine is sugar-water, take it, at least it will satisfy the government'. Seriously, though, if the quarantine guidelines were to be lifted, I would be much less worried about it...but I have closed 8 weeks thus far. The quarantines time-limits have lessened but they are still bad enough to affect my business. And I pray my business is intact when all this is over. I have been down three kids since September and have filled two of those spots the past couple weeks. Bottom line is, clients are leery of the closings, too, and not all daycares follow protocol for covid. So, it is a stressful mess for me!
This is how I'm feeling, too. I'll take the vaccine so that maybe we can get back to a place where we're not forced to close and quarantine every time someone in the vicinity has a symptom.

I don't care about getting Covid. I wish I had gotten it when my DH did. Our state seems to be getting a little more control of late, but I personally know 4 people now who have died from Covid in the past couple of weeks, so I'm not downplaying it.

I've got openings that I can't fill because literally everyone here is either working from home with "understanding" bosses (i.e. they are using their kids as an excuse to basically get paid for little work ) or unemployed. I too hope that my business survives intact.
Annalee 08:53 AM 12-22-2020
Does anyone else find it odd the vaccine came out right before the news about the new virus now in another country gets here!
Cat Herder 09:03 AM 12-22-2020
Does anyone else find it odd the vaccine came out right before the news about the new virus now in another country gets here!
Nope. Not at all.

Seems to follow history.

Like all the other times..... The US seems to be unoriginal in every way.
Valerie928 01:54 PM 12-22-2020

It's not insane
People need to take this vaccine so we can get on with our lives. People not taking it are going to slow this down.
Valerie928 01:58 PM 12-22-2020
This virus has been mutating since September. The vaccines target the spike protein that encapsulates the virus.
BumbleBee 04:26 PM 12-22-2020
Personally I will be getting the vaccine when I am eligible to do so. I will not require daycare children, staff, etc to be vaccinated. I have never required any vaccines for staff or children in care. I feel it is a personal choice for each person and family. I will do what I feel is best for me and others will do what they feel is best for them, their families and their children.
Snowmom 06:44 PM 12-22-2020
Soooo... getting back to the OP.
Yes, I will get the vaccine when available.

The benefits outweigh the risks for me.
Blackcat31 06:49 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by BumbleBee:
Personally I will be getting the vaccine when I am eligible to do so. I will not require daycare children, staff, etc to be vaccinated. I have never required any vaccines for staff or children in care. I feel it is a personal choice for each person and family. I will do what I feel is best for me and others will do what they feel is best for them, their families and their children.
This is how I’m feeling too....
ETA I do require regular state required childhood immunizations.
I don’t require the flu shot although I did this year.

Originally Posted by Valerie928:
It's not insane
People need to take this vaccine so we can get on with our lives. People not taking it are going to slow this down.
I understand and respect your beliefs and your right to express it as well; but this comes across as if others are wrong in their beliefs and comes across as kinda antagonistic.
Blackcat31 06:50 PM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Snowmom:
Soooo... getting back to the OP.
Yes, I will get the vaccine when available.

The benefits outweigh the risks for me.
Has your county notified you that we’re considered critical workers and that we are suppose to be receiving the vaccine sooner vs later than others?
VictoryCare 03:48 AM 12-23-2020
It's not insane
I agree
Josiegirl 07:28 AM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by VictoryCare:
I agree
It's the same thing with not following any of the Covid guidances; if you possibly can you should wear a mask/social distance/skip the big gatherings this year/stay home/get the vaccine. I feel it all ties in together. These are the things that will help us all get back to better, safer and easier lives. As far as the vaccine, I will get it when it becomes available because by then, it will have been through many other people; risk assessment, symptoms, effectiveness, there will be that much more knowledge in place. Hopefully, enough people will choose to be vaccinated to make a difference.
Valerie928 11:25 AM 12-23-2020
This is how I’m feeling too....
ETA I do require regular state required childhood immunizations.
I don’t require the flu shot although I did this year.

I understand and respect your beliefs and your right to express it as well; but this comes across as if others are wrong in their beliefs and comes across as kinda antagonistic.
I am stating facts whether people choose to believe it or not is not of my concern. I apologize but it is what it is.
Blackcat31 11:48 AM 12-23-2020
I am stating facts whether people choose to believe it or not is not of my concern. I apologize but it is what it is.
You are stating what YOU believe to be factual.
Doesn’t mean others believe the same.
That’s my point.

Personally for me, the message is easier to digest when discussed verses thrown at me.
Cat Herder 12:20 PM 12-23-2020
Not this dead horse, again.

Bully, then accuse others of bullying when served a dose.

It is exhausting, that is what it is.

In my opinion, of course.
Valerie928 12:43 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:

Holy hell, I am not "bullying" I give up
Valerie928 12:44 PM 12-23-2020
You are stating what YOU believe to be factual.
Doesn’t mean others believe the same.
That’s my point.

Personally for me, the message is easier to digest when discussed verses thrown at me.
Ok, cool
Annalee 01:17 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:

I think this dead horse has 9 lives
Valerie928 01:26 PM 12-23-2020
I think this dead horse has 9 lives
Ya, you're frigin hilarious

Now who is bullying? My father in law has covid and is in hospital fighting for his life. My stance on the vaccine stands. I don't give a rats ass if that offends. If my fil could have gotten one he sure would have. In fact, he was very much looking forward to it. Probably would be better off than he is now.
284878 07:28 PM 12-23-2020
post #168

Also, I really don't care whether people take this vaccine or not.
post #213

It's not insane
post # 221

I am confused because you first say that you do not care if people get the vaccine or not but then you say that people need to take it.

If you really do not care then why post "facts" that favor getting the vaccine?
Blackcat31 08:48 PM 12-23-2020
Ya, you're frigin hilarious

Now who is bullying? My father in law has covid and is in hospital fighting for his life. My stance on the vaccine stands. I don't give a rats ass if that offends. If my fil could have gotten one he sure would have. In fact, he was very much looking forward to it. Probably would be better off than he is now.
I’m sorry to hear about your FIL.
I sincerely hope he recovers.

There are many that are unsure or scared etc of the vaccine (for many reasons) and if you truly believe this pandemic will be curbed/slowed if “people” get this vaccine then you have to give a rat’s ass. If not it’s kind of hypocritical.

What I hear is, you want me to get the vaccine to benefit you (in general) but yet you don’t care about me (whether I’m offended etc or not).

My natural response is to say forget it. If I am not personally worried about COVID then why would I bother to get vaccinated just to help those that don’t care about me?

Hopefully that makes sense.

I understand how awful this pandemic is.
My family is at risk just as much as anyone else’s
My DD works on the front line
My husband is a Type 1 diabetic

I believe in vaccines but I am still apprehensive and I know I am not alone.
Valerie928 09:16 PM 12-23-2020
I’m sorry to hear about your FIL.
I sincerely hope he recovers.

There are many that are unsure or scared etc of the vaccine (for many reasons) and if you truly believe this pandemic will be curbed/slowed if “people” get this vaccine then you have to give a rat’s ass. If not it’s kind of hypocritical.

What I hear is, you want me to get the vaccine to benefit you (in general) but yet you don’t care about me (whether I’m offended etc or not).

My natural response is to say forget it. If I am not personally worried about COVID then why would I bother to get vaccinated just to help those that don’t care about me?

Hopefully that makes sense.

I understand how awful this pandemic is.
My family is at risk just as much as anyone else’s
My DD works on the front line
My husband is a Type 1 diabetic

I believe in vaccines but I am still apprehensive and I know I am not alone.
Honestly BC, I am so scared that my fil is not going to pull through. My sincere apologies for all the kind folks on here that I have rubbed the wrong way. Not my intention at all. I could use some good vibes right now. I am so over this
e.j. 09:38 PM 12-23-2020
Honestly BC, I am so scared that my fil is not going to pull through. My sincere apologies for all the kind folks on here that I have rubbed the wrong way. Not my intention at all. I could use some good vibes right now. I am so over this
I'm so sorry you're going through this, Valerie. I hope your fil pulls through and suffers no long term side effects. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
Michael 09:59 PM 12-23-2020
I could use some good vibes right now. I am so over this
music usually lifts me up. Good Vibrations The Beach Boys
Josiegirl 02:26 AM 12-24-2020
Your emotions are all over the place and with good reason. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong, keep your prayers going if you're so inclined and keep taking the best care of yourself that you can. It's all you can do. Some things are out of our control and it's got to be a heart-breaking waiting game.
We all want this demon gone now. Some of us are unlucky in watching our loved ones get sick and worse, or we've experienced being very sick possibly with long term consequences. Then some of us don't even know anyone who's contracted it personally.
I just hope most people take it serious enough to work with everyone else to promote a faster healing in this country, and around the world. It's up to each and every one of us to do the right thing. I don't remember an instance that's made me think that yes, one person does make a difference. In a good way and bad. We might be the saving grace to our elderly neighbor/family member/sick person who cannot get to the store. Or we might be the super spreader unknowingly carrying a virus into a crowd. Which do we want to be?
Much love to everyone here and hope for a better year for everyone.
VictoryCare 06:48 AM 12-24-2020
Smh...smh
VictoryCare 06:55 AM 12-24-2020
You and your family are in my prayers, and that's a fact...😊
Blackcat31 07:30 AM 12-24-2020
I’ll be praying for your FIL and your family
This is hard and it sucks.
When it hits close to home, it’s terrorizing.

We are all in this together and while we (in general) may not always agree, we all want to stop being afraid and to be able to live without fear.

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and I hope your FIL continues to fight and pulls through this!

MyAngels 11:19 AM 12-25-2020
I'm really sorry that you're going through this, and I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. I've had a couple of more older family members diagnosed in the past week so I understand what you're going through.

FWIW I haven't taken anything you've posted to be anything more than what it was most likely intended to be, your opinion. Some folks are just moodier these days I guess, and so I try to keep that in mind.
Annalee 05:40 PM 12-27-2020
Back to original Covid Vaccine question? Not a debate; I am taking in all info as I have to make a decision in next 2-4 weeks whether I choose to be vaccinated or not?

I asked some nurses, male and female, today about the vaccine. It was a 50/50 when it come to the choice of receiving the vaccine. The ones whom have taken the vaccine did so because they have NOT had covid yet. The ones that chose not to take the vaccine have had covid already. Their reasoning being....the vaccine produces antibodies within a person's body so if they have had covid, then they have antibodies already therefore refusing?

What do y'all think? Just asking as I need to make my own decision within next 2-4 weeks?

ETA: my nieces-in-law work at a large hospital and were give a choice but the choice being "you take the shot if you are going to work here". Neither have had covid.

The others I asked work at smaller hospitals/locally.
Michael 06:01 PM 12-27-2020
I have a higher chance of getting the flu but do not get a yearly flu vaccine. The same holds true for me for COVID. I’ll live or die by my immune system. Mind you, if this was an Ebola pandemic, I would be the first in line for a vaccine.
Annalee 06:18 PM 12-27-2020
I have a higher chance of getting the flu but do not get a yearly flu vaccine. The same holds true for me for COVID. I’ll live or die by my immune system. Mind you, if this was an Ebola pandemic, I would be the first in line for a vaccine.
From that standpoint, I have only taken a flu shot three times my entire life and I'm 54....once due to my nephew having a bone marrow transplant and the doctors at that time required us to (14 years ago), when my grandma was sick last year and this year as they said it would help with covid? I am weighing all information! Thanks for your input!
Josiegirl 02:18 AM 12-28-2020
How is your FIL doing? Sending prayers and good thoughts to you.
Josiegirl 02:34 AM 12-28-2020
Live and die by your immune system? Let's hope it stays strong and doesn't disappoint you one day.

Annalee, I've always been lucky in that I've never been terribly sick(unless you count mono when I was 18). I usually catch 1 cold a year and a few years ago I caught a funky virus that knocked me out for a week. I think I've skipped 2 flu shots since I started taking them regularly which was maybe 20 years ago. I was around my elderly parents a lot and did NOT want to inadvertently expose them to anything.
With that said, I am 95% sure that I will be taking this vaccine when it comes to my turn, as long as it's proven to be safe by then. I did have Covid around Thanksgiving time and thankfully sailed through it. BUT seeing the staggering numbers of deaths and long term illnesses from Covid I don't want to take any chances of contracting it, getting it bad, or(and this is just as much of a consideration as anything)keep the spread going. Covid will only lessen if we all take the precautions needed.
IMO enough is enough. People want/need a better economy, they want to go to restaurants/bars/gyms/malls/travel/get together with others and if any vaccine shows a promise of curbing the spread, a.k.a making that all happen again, then I'm in!
With all that said, I could see why some are hesitant, such as my sister. She has many health issues revolving around immune deficiencies and has shown terrible reactions to the typical flu vaccines.
I guess you have to ask yourself what your fears are, how healthy you are, and what kinds of things/from whom have you heard?
JMO And I know everybody feels differently so you have to do what's best for you and your family. Curious, if your dh was offered the vaccine today, would he take it?
Valerie928 06:51 AM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
How is your FIL doing? Sending prayers and good thoughts to you.
He is improving everyday. They took him off ventilator the day after Christmas. So, moving in a positive direction. He has a lot of underlying health problems, so this is a blessing.
Annalee 07:05 AM 12-28-2020
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Live and die by your immune system? Let's hope it stays strong and doesn't disappoint you one day.

Annalee, I've always been lucky in that I've never been terribly sick(unless you count mono when I was 18). I usually catch 1 cold a year and a few years ago I caught a funky virus that knocked me out for a week. I think I've skipped 2 flu shots since I started taking them regularly which was maybe 20 years ago. I was around my elderly parents a lot and did NOT want to inadvertently expose them to anything.
With that said, I am 95% sure that I will be taking this vaccine when it comes to my turn, as long as it's proven to be safe by then. I did have Covid around Thanksgiving time and thankfully sailed through it. BUT seeing the staggering numbers of deaths and long term illnesses from Covid I don't want to take any chances of contracting it, getting it bad, or(and this is just as much of a consideration as anything)keep the spread going. Covid will only lessen if we all take the precautions needed.
IMO enough is enough. People want/need a better economy, they want to go to restaurants/bars/gyms/malls/travel/get together with others and if any vaccine shows a promise of curbing the spread, a.k.a making that all happen again, then I'm in!
With all that said, I could see why some are hesitant, such as my sister. She has many health issues revolving around immune deficiencies and has shown terrible reactions to the typical flu vaccines.
I guess you have to ask yourself what your fears are, how healthy you are, and what kinds of things/from whom have you heard?
JMO And I know everybody feels differently so you have to do what's best for you and your family. Curious, if your dh was offered the vaccine today, would he take it?
DH would say yes.....he says "take the vaccine" every time I talk about it. He just wont be allowed to take it as soon as I will, if I choose to take it.
dolores 01:16 PM 12-30-2020
I happen to work at a hospital and have been getting reminders to schedule my covid vaccination which I've been ignoring as it is not mandatory.
Many of my colleagues ie those who work in the ED, ICU and areas with high exposure already got the vaccine. While I'm not patient-facing like they are, I am in contact with those who are. However, I remain hesitant for all reasons mentioned already.
They say the vaccine would not prevent contracting the virus. It would just minimize symptoms and death. What I've been doing thus far has been working so I will continue on that course for now.
As far as who it is being made available to and how it is being rolled out/prioritized is a whole other political discussion though.
e.j. 06:50 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by dolores:
I happen to work at a hospital and have been getting reminders to schedule my covid vaccination which I've been ignoring as it is not mandatory.
Many of my colleagues ie those who work in the ED, ICU and areas with high exposure already got the vaccine. While I'm not patient-facing like they are, I am in contact with those who are. However, I remain hesitant for all reasons mentioned already.
They say the vaccine would not prevent contracting the virus. It would just minimize symptoms and death. What I've been doing thus far has been working so I will continue on that course for now.
As far as who it is being made available to and how it is being rolled out/prioritized is a whole other political discussion though.
Not trying to change your mind or anyone else's; just respectfully putting my 2 cents in in response to what you wrote. Feel free to ignore what I have to say.

I'm concerned about possible side effects from the vaccine(s) but my concerns aren't enough to keep me from getting it once it's available to me. The fact that the vaccine will "minimize symptoms and death" is exactly why I will get it. The vaccine, as I understand it, offers a 95% protection rate once you've had both shots. While that leaves a 5% chance of contracting the virus, I like the odds the vaccine offers: a 95% chance that I won't get and possibly die from the virus, especially since medical experts say it should cover the mutant strains we've been hearing about lately that are said to be even more contagious than the strain that we've been dealing with up til now. I'll still have to wear a mask, wash my hands and continue to distance myself because, while the vaccine may prevent me from getting sick or dying, it may not prevent me from passing the virus on to someone else. I also know this virus will continue to sicken and kill people until we have enough herd immunity built up and I want to try to do my part to protect other people who aren't able to get the vaccine.
Blackcat31 07:06 PM 01-07-2021
He is improving everyday. They took him off ventilator the day after Christmas. So, moving in a positive direction. He has a lot of underlying health problems, so this is a blessing.
Any updates for your FIL?
Praying for positive outcome
flying_babyb 04:45 PM 01-09-2021
Kinda changing my mind on my stance on the vaccine! We had a parent come up positive at which point, health dept. said we could stay open, IF the parent got the kids tested. Yep! DCB whos in my room is positive. Another 2 week paid vacation.
Tags:accountability, blame game, coronavirus, covid-19 vaccine, illness policy, misinformation, poll, public education
1 2 3
Reply Up