Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>If You Exercise With DCKs
SilverSabre25 06:53 AM 05-01-2014
What do you wear? I'm thinking like a kid-friendly workout DVD or Yoga DVD or something. Do you wear comfy workout stuff and then slip into the bathroom to change, or what?
midaycare 06:57 AM 05-01-2014
I open in a few weeks, so I haven't encountered this yet, BUT I am planning on wearing comfy clothes all day long. If I can't sit, stand, bend, run, roll over and play on the ground, as well as exercise, I won't wear it. So whatever I put on in the morning should be good for exercising.

I have a lot of really nice athletic wear (read: not clingy yoga pants - no one needs to see me in that ), loose jeans, khakis - I love khakis. And I can do anything in them.
SilverSabre25 07:00 AM 05-01-2014
The jeans I usually wear are comfy but I can't imagine exercising in them. I should probably just try it :P
llpa 07:03 AM 05-01-2014
Nothing wrong with capris and a tshirt
TaylorTots 07:06 AM 05-01-2014
Originally Posted by midaycare:
I open in a few weeks, so I haven't encountered this yet, BUT I am planning on wearing comfy clothes all day long. If I can't sit, stand, bend, run, roll over and play on the ground, as well as exercise, I won't wear it. So whatever I put on in the morning should be good for exercising.

Yep, I wear sweatpants or yoga pants every day anyway. As I explained to a parent once: "I bend over many many times during the day and by the end my jeans just fall down. So really, I am doing you a favor so you don't have to see my pants fall down at pickup."

True story.
LadyK8 09:51 AM 05-01-2014
I wear sweatpants and a t-shirt when we work out.
craftymissbeth 09:56 AM 05-01-2014
I wear comfy clothes all day... I'm usually wearing nice yoga pants and a t-shirt. I just feel super uncomfortable and stuffy when I wear jeans. I don't think I look bad or anything, but then again I really don't care as long as I'm put together and comfortable.
Chellieleanne 10:37 AM 05-05-2014
I wear comfy clothes. I don't change during the day unless I get puked/pooped or peed on. I usually wear sweat pants or jeans. Some times dresses but longer so I can still get on the ground and play without anything showing!
taylorw1210 11:03 AM 05-05-2014
I live in yoga pants - end of story. I do too much running around, rolling around, getting up and down, etc. to wear anything but comfy during the work week. So what I wear everyday is exactly what I would wear to work out.
CraftyMom 11:42 AM 05-05-2014
Same here, comfy clothes. I wouldn't change unless I'm all sweaty from exercising
Tags:clothing, exercise, uniform
Reply Up