Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare and Taxes

Daycare and Taxes All things related to Taxes and running a Daycare post here. Topics of tax exemptions, forms, filings, tax write offs, IRS etc.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:07 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default New Computer Tom Please Help

So how do I deperiate the new computer. I already know that I whant to claim 49% daycare and 49% hubby navy reserve. I have a different source for how to claim the navy part. So for the day care part whn I go into MMK it getts a little confussing. Tom please help.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:35 AM
Business Author/Trainer

Default computer

Since you are using the computer 49% in your business, enter 49% as an actual use percent in MM.

When entering expenses into MM, you are asked if it's 100% business, shared (time-space%) or an actual business %.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:46 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Thank you, got it recorded.

Tags
deduction - computer