Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Is it Friday yet?
Josiegirl 10:00 AM 07-20-2015
'Nuf said

AuntTami 10:29 AM 07-20-2015
Yep, same here. Yesterday was a terrible day, and I had a feeling today would be the same. So far, I've been right. Ugh
AmyLeigh 11:10 AM 07-20-2015
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
'Nuf said

I feel ya.

DaveA 11:56 AM 07-20-2015
Just a touch early but I completely agree.
AmyKidsCo 12:31 PM 07-20-2015
Oh, I wish! I'm on vacation next week and can't wait!!
Josiegirl 03:06 PM 07-20-2015
It was one of the worst days I've had in awhile but it's over now. Phew....

Well good grief, just got texts from my 22 yo dd who's moving to Seattle. She and her friend left Boston this a.m. to visit relatives in N.Y. on the way. They almost lost their tire so had to have the car towed, the mechanic said it needed brake pads, and the A/C is messed up. They also said she needs a new rim and wheel which her uncle in N.Y. will help her with. He'll also look at the A/C. I hope the mechanic didn't screw her with telling her she needed brake pads.
Someone some where recently forgot to tighten the lug nuts. She's so lucky it didn't cause them to have an accident.
I guess no matter how lousy a day goes, it could always be worse.
e.j. 03:10 PM 07-20-2015
'Nuf said

Glad to know I'm not alone. It started with me sleeping through my alarm this morning and it only got more stressful as the day went on. I'm so glad Monday is done - at least day care, anyway!
e.j. 03:14 PM 07-20-2015
She's so lucky it didn't cause them to have an accident. I guess no matter how lousy a day goes, it could always be worse.
As her mother, this is what you need to focus on, right?
bklsmum 03:41 PM 07-20-2015
Today was so...so...so...Monday!
Josiegirl 04:18 PM 07-20-2015
Originally Posted by e.j.:
As her mother, this is what you need to focus on, right?
You're right!! So so right.

At least now we've figured out who screwed up with the lug nuts. She went into Mitsubishi to have her oil changed Wednesday. With an oil change you got a free inspection. Evidently they screwed up in more than one way, not finding faulty brakes and then not tightening all the lug nuts!!!
Shoddy shoddy work and potentially dangerous situation they caused.
Her uncle is planning on calling them tomorrow and telling them the new wheel will be at their cost. We'll see how that goes.
Febby 07:19 PM 07-20-2015
I actually like this week. Most of my late kids are on vacation this week!
Reply Up