Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Updating Policy/Contract
rmc20021 08:42 PM 03-21-2013
I sent letters home to all my dcp's Monday informing them there was going to be a new policy/contract revision and they will receive a copy of it on April 1st.

For the most part I had most of everything I wanted in my policy, but have been researching other areas I may have been lacking information on. I wanted to make it very clear to my clients EXACTLY what I expect and how I intend to follow through with everything.

Boy, has this been exhausting. It would be so much easier if my printer was working so I could actually print stuff off and do corrections on paper where I could see what I'm doing to copy it. For tonight though, I'm calling it a day.

I've got all my information typed out, just need to get it organized. Why must we have to have a rule for everything that could possibly come up when parents SHOULD be aware enough to know this stuff without it being spelled out to them??????

Thanks to this forum, I will now be charging my clients for their vacation time and more holidays which I was not charging before. I was losing almost 3 weeks of pay per year. And I'm making it very clear what my expectations are as far as late payment fees, late pickup fees.

I'm also changing my policy (for new clients) so that they are paying in advance instead of at the end of the week of care.

Again, thank you to everyone on here for keeping me in line.
Tags:contract - revisions, policy
Up