Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Can Someone Make Me A Chart
countrymom 11:12 AM 02-22-2012
I need to make a chart for tax purposes. I need the top column to be months and down the side I need to have the numbers 1 to 31. I need to have the squares big enought to write the amounts, like 20 or 30 or 55. I will be handing this chart to every parent so they can see when their child is here, but also for my own records. Can someone do it, I know its pretty basic but I don't know how to do it.
Lilbutterflie 11:59 AM 02-22-2012
I have MMK, and you can run a report of child's hours very quickly and easily!

If you don't have MMK, do you have Microsoft Excel? If so, there are some great beginner tutorials on you tube to show you how to make a chart in excel. Here is one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L1OVkw2ZQ8
frugalmama4 12:03 PM 02-22-2012
Originally Posted by countrymom:
I need to make a chart for tax purposes. I need the top column to be months and down the side I need to have the numbers 1 to 31. I need to have the squares big enought to write the amounts, like 20 or 30 or 55. I will be handing this chart to every parent so they can see when their child is here, but also for my own records. Can someone do it, I know its pretty basic but I don't know how to do it.
If I may ask are parents asking you for this?

If you have MMK you can just print the attendance log report each month or at the end of the year. If you do print it monthly "I would charge a printing fee"
Crazy8 12:05 PM 02-22-2012
Do you have Excel??? I can make one but you will need to have excel to open it.
Sunchimes 01:17 PM 02-22-2012
Countrymom, if crazy8 makes you one in excel, you can open it using Open Office, even if you don't have excel on your computer.
mac60 01:55 PM 02-22-2012
Use the "Table" option in Word. Very very easy to use.
Tags:attendance sheet, charts, mmk
Reply Up