Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Wwyd???
williams2008 08:57 AM 11-07-2012
I have a dcg who has been with me for a few weeks now and she never eats her breakfast or lunch.I have talked to mom about it several times. The mom informed me that the dcg only eats Ramen Noodles. I feel really bad because I'm sure she goes home hungry, but at the same time I don't wanna fix ramen noodles everyday along with our regular lunch. WWYD??????
lil angels 09:09 AM 11-07-2012
She would eat what we eat. Tat is moms fault that she will only eat those noodles that are horrible for you. If she is hungry she will eat. Otherwise mom can take her home and feed her.
williams2008 09:10 AM 11-07-2012
Originally Posted by lil angels:
She would eat what we eat. Tat is moms fault that she will only eat those noodles that are horrible for you. If she is hungry she will eat. Otherwise mom can take her home and feed her.
That's exactly what I say, I just didn't want to seem like the bad person!
littlemissmuffet 09:12 AM 11-07-2012
It's my job to offer healthy, nutritious meals - it's the kid's job to eat it. I don't make "special" meals for kids who eat garbage at home, that's on the parents not me.
williams2008 09:17 AM 11-07-2012
Originally Posted by littlemissmuffet:
It's my job to offer healthy, nutritious meals - it's the kid's job to eat it. I don't make "special" meals for kids who eat garbage at home, that's on the parents not me.
I totally agree!!
Reply Up