Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Just Me And My Kids Time
athomemommy 01:45 PM 06-04-2012
Would it be crazy to have a time where it is just me and my kids while others play. I try to do things with a group all the time. But think my kids would benefit from a a time just for us.

I guess I could do a time just me and each one of them.

What do you do with your own kids to keep it special?
DCBlessings27 01:54 PM 06-04-2012
I only have one child of my own until December. When dd was nursing, that was our special time. We tend to have our special time first time in the mornings and at the end of naptime. When she first wakes up, the first couple dckids are here. So, I send them to the daycare area (just in the other room where I can still see them) while dd cuddles on the couch with me for a few minutes. At naptime, she tends to wake before the other kids. I let her come cuddle with me until naptime is over.

I love our time just the two of us. I stay home to be with her or else I wouldn't be doing this.
athomemommy 05:07 PM 06-04-2012
Thanks for writing that. I have been feeling like its for everyone else. I need to put my kids first.. I never thought to put them in the DC area in the Am. Totally starting that. There is such a mess in the rest of my home.
Tags:activities - group, playtime
Reply Up