Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cleaning Solution Bottles/Diapering Station
Abigail 02:02 PM 12-25-2010
How big are your cleaning solution bottles? I need one for soap/water mixure and a bleach/water mixture. Our daycare center has bottles from the child care resource and referral....at least that is printed on the bottles.

Also, Where do you store these bottles at? I don't know if I should put them on a shelf above the changing table. (Separate shelf and just screw it into the wall, the kids shouldn't be able to reach this) OR if I need to actually have these locked away? Our daycare center has them hanging by the spray nozzle from a wire shelf that holds two sizes of gloves on the wall.....I need to find one of those things, it will come in handy! Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Lastly, I know the bleach/water solution needs to be mixed daily, that is why I need smaller sized and easy to handle bottles. Does the water/soap mixture need to be changed daily? I guess our book never clarified that. I would guess that would be fine all week.
Tags:bleach, chemicals, cleaning solution, diaper changing station, diapering, gloves, storage, water
Reply Up