Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Minute Menu
sahm1225 12:32 PM 10-23-2011
Do you use minute menu to record all of your income and expenses? I currently use Calendar keeper and I love it... But after using it all year, I just double checked my numbers and I had an adding error in May which has thrown off all my totals. My beautiful calendar looks like a mess with scratch offs and notes all over it...

We use Minute menu for our food program so I have the free trial of minute menu and it just seems difficult at the first glance, so I am wondering:

- do you like using minute menu for all your income/expenses?
- is it easy to use?
thanks!
sharlan 01:51 PM 10-23-2011
I love it. I don't participate in a food program so I have to pay for it, but it's worth it.

I take a couple of minutes every day to update things.
Oneluckymom 10:52 PM 10-23-2011
Ive only just started using it and so far I love it. It just takes some time to get familiar with and I'm still figuring things out as I go. But I recommend it and yes it does all the calculations and all I have to do is put in the numbers...so easy.
familyschoolcare 11:26 PM 10-23-2011
I have onlly been using it for a few months now. But I love it. It does take some time to get used to but once you get the hang of it, it is easy.
DCMom 04:27 AM 10-24-2011
I have used it for years. As a former Calendar Keeper user, I don't know what I would do without it.
2ndFamilyDC 06:14 AM 10-24-2011
Originally Posted by sharlan:
I love it. I don't participate in a food program so I have to pay for it, but it's worth it.

I take a couple of minutes every day to update things.

I have had it for years and have never used the accounting feature. Just seems to time consuming for me. But if I did it every day or even every week it would not seem so overwhelming to me. I really need to get into the habit of using it frequently like you do.
Lilbutterflie 06:23 AM 10-24-2011
I loooove it! I also don't participate in the food program, so I paid for it. But it has certainly paid for itself, no doubt. It is super easy to use. The accounting part to me is so easy and well organized, the best feature of the program.
Tags:minute menu kids, mmk, mmk - reports
Reply Up