Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Our Indoor Play Areas
snowborden1 01:31 PM 05-16-2011
I updated my blog with a post about our indoor play area if any of you would like to read it. I am open to any feedback or new ideas. Thanks!
http://peacefulplaying.blogspot.com/
DaisyMamma 04:36 PM 05-16-2011
you take nice photos. it looks great!
Abigail 06:18 PM 05-16-2011
Is your blog only to show what toys/furniture you have? Your pictures look wonderful, you did a great job! I would like to see art supplies or a before set of art supplies and art picture of the art created with them. I would also like to see what children sleep on (mat, pnp, sleeping bag, cot). The other pictures to add would be outside play or just the area of space in general, and also if you have cubbies or an entry way would be nice to see as well. Great job writing a little something about how you LOVE LOVE LOVE what you do! Very nice!
snowborden1 07:44 PM 05-16-2011
Thank you! I mostly created this blog to document the kinds of activities we do and things I have made to help inspire other daycare providers and moms who would like to take a more back to the basics and child lead approach. I have a few blogs on some art projects we have done coming soon
And as soon as I get my 15 year old son to mow the lawn (hahaha) I will definitely blog about our back yard play areas! Hopefully that will be soon or I'll just have to give the little ones some jungle animals to play with out there, hahaha!
snowborden1 10:00 AM 05-17-2011
Originally Posted by Abigail:
Is your blog only to show what toys/furniture you have? Your pictures look wonderful, you did a great job! I would like to see art supplies or a before set of art supplies and art picture of the art created with them. I would also like to see what children sleep on (mat, pnp, sleeping bag, cot). The other pictures to add would be outside play or just the area of space in general, and also if you have cubbies or an entry way would be nice to see as well. Great job writing a little something about how you LOVE LOVE LOVE what you do! Very nice!
I have updated my blog with one of our art projects if you would like to see it
http://peacefulplaying.blogspot.com/
Tags:indoor playground, play area
Reply Up