Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Not to Sure What to Think About Interiew I Had
elle73 08:55 AM 09-04-2010
I had a interview yesterday with a mom who wanted daycare for her 2yr old son, first of all she shows up and leaves her husband and son in the car, which I thought was weird because ususally both parents like to meet with me and the child to see how I interact with him. Then she started asked me about my insurance and how much it was and she wanted to know if it was a million dollars. She never asked one question about my routine with the kids, how many kids I have or anything about what we would do during the day it was all about the insurance. She also said to me oh I guess you don't ever go outside, I said yes we do everyday and she actually asked me how we got outside?? The whole interview took maybe 5min, it was very strange. I told my husband that I got a bad feeling about her and would not take her child, he agreed with me.

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever had interviews that just make you shake your head?
Tags:interview
Up