Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Nikia
DCMomOf3 11:36 AM 02-11-2011
I haven't seen any more on the families you were having trouble with. Any updates? I hope you have been able to address it in some way.
nikia 12:46 PM 02-11-2011
Yes sorry I was going to update and my brain keeps farting out on me . Thanks for asking I have given the families until next week tuesday to get me lead levels and updated well baby checkups. If I do not get them they cannot attend until I get them.

I must admit this week was very hard to see the parents and not confront them but I decided to wait until I had proof in hand with the copies of the lead levels.

I am also going to get my home check out by a professional but they do not have any openings for 2 weeks but at least I will have that if anything more comes of it.

So once I get the lead levels I will confront the lies and then let them know that it would be best to end the business relationship as I do not feel comfortable with parents who lie to me about their childs health. I am sure they will be mad and maybe even retaliate but I have nothing to hide and take very good care of the kids so I will be ready for whatever comes. I decided to not bring up any of the lies that were told to other people and told to me in confidance I would rather just deal with the facts that I will have in my hand. I hope it will just be over next tuesday and I can get some normal families. Lol
ninosqueridos 03:07 PM 02-11-2011
Wow, how did you bite your tongue?! You are dealing with that very professionally - can't wait to hear what they end up bringing you in terms of their lead levels. Good for you not saying anything without facts in hand.....not sure I could have done the same.
Michael 04:35 PM 02-11-2011
If you want to be notified by this forum to a thread posting you can subscribe to the thread by clicking on THREAD TOOLS > SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD.
Tags:forum question, lead, lead levels
Reply Up