Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Little Boy Sleeps 5 Hours Per Day....Only Here 8.5
Unregistered 10:57 AM 04-08-2011
I have a little boy who started with me a few weeks ago. He comes in the morning around 7 am and he is just miserable. He is so miserable all he does is cry so I now feed him and put him back to bed. By 730 he is sleeping and sleeps for 2 hours. I was waking him up after one hour but all he did was cry and cry and cry so I started letting him sleep till he wakes up and he is better but only until about 1130 and then he starts again.

In the morning he comes in crying, around 11-1130 usually something sets him off. Someone has a toy he wants or he can't have his own way etc its just something sets him off and then thats it there is no stopping his crying. I have to put him in a separate room or he gets everyone else going as he just won't stop his crying. When I put him in the room he starts to fall back asleep. Lunch is at noon so I get him back up he has lunch much of the time he cries cause he does not like what I am serving and then after lunch around 1230 I have to put him back down. he sleeps till 330 mom picks up at 345

This is unreal. I can't understand why he needs so much sleep but without it he can not function. What can I do?

Thank you for reading this.
Tags:crying, sleep problems
Up