Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 05-27-2011, 11:47 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default Had Enough Of Today

I am tired of telling them to stop yelling, biting, screaming, fighting, whining, tattling, throwing toys, to stop running, be nice, ect. I now feel very angry, and have had enough. You name it, they have done it. I sent my ds to go play in his room. now they are all quiet.

I dont know how much longer i can do this for. Im tired of listening to myself.
no one is listening and my concern is that they will get hurt or hurt others but they dont care.

has anyone had one of these days? and how did you get through it.

It has been pouring buckets for a week and some dck's dont have proper rain gear.
I have treid coloring,crafts ect but it turns into a fight.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:02 PM
Daycare.com Member

we went outside and today has still been a long day just put them all down for a nap and hoping by five they are all gone. Hope your day ends soon come on three day weekend
Old 05-27-2011, 12:08 PM
Advanced Daycare.com

They go down for a nap earlier!
Old 05-27-2011, 12:20 PM
New Daycare.com Member

It helps if you listen to music using an ipod or mp3 player. You can see them but not hear them. When I need a break that's what i do.

Tags
instigator, not obeying, providers own child, rules, won't listen