Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Want A Really Great FREE Website??
misspollywog 11:15 PM 11-14-2011
Since my slots aren't filled yet and I'm pretty darn good at building websites I thought I would offer my services here for free to the first three takers if anyone is interested.

If you don't have a site yet, no problem! I can build it from scratch and show you how to run things from the back end. I can also help you get your domain name (so important!) and really cheap hosting. Or, I have tons of room on my server, too!

If you already have a website and just want to make it better, I can totally do that!

I do custom logos, templates, flash and java apps, pretty much any and everything you'll need to make a good impression. I can work with you on just the right look for your dc. Plus, I am great at SEO (getting to the top of Google searches).

You can check out my own website I'm building to see my work: http://pumpkinpatchacres.com

If you're interested just PM me or leave me a message here.
Michael 02:14 AM 11-15-2011
That's a great offer! You have the keys to the castle if you can build in the virtual world. They are so many ways to take advantage of the internet and further your business for free or very little. It really is a lot of fun once you understand how the internet works.

I have a sticky on how to create a website. Post freely there also if you'd like.
https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35323
small_steps 04:29 AM 11-15-2011
I will take you up on that. I'm sure mine could use some work.
lucky 04:58 AM 11-15-2011
Ohh! I would so love that! I have been thinking of a website for a long time, but have had neither the time or knowledge to start one myself.
godiva83 05:13 AM 11-15-2011
Am I number 3 lol
I would live to take you up on your incredibly nice offer
wahmof3 05:41 AM 11-15-2011
I would love to learn how to do this!

What a great offer- thanks!
misspollywog 02:02 PM 11-15-2011
Yay! I will PM everyone this evening or tomorrow morning and we'll go from there.

Honestly, a good web presence is becoming essential so I'd be thrilled to help anyone who wants a great site for their dc achieve it.

For those of you who weren't one of the first 3... oh, what the heck, it's the holidays and I am feeling charitable so I'll be in touch with you as well.

After I do the freebies and build a nice portfolio I would be willing to do more work for members here for very, very cheap (if that's ok with Michael, of course!) because you guys are giving me so much wisdom in return. As someone who is new to home dc, I can't begin to thank you all enough!!
Preschool/daycare teacher 02:47 PM 11-15-2011
I'm the 5th, I think, so guess I'm too late. But can you give me any ideas on how to get started? I have absolutely no idea how to get started on even that first step, but we would love to have a website. Any simple quick tips on that first step of making one would be greatly appreciated!
misspollywog 02:55 PM 11-15-2011
Originally Posted by Preschool/daycare teacher:
I'm the 5th, I think, so guess I'm too late. But can you give me any ideas on how to get started? I have absolutely no idea how to get started on even that first step, but we would love to have a website. Any simple quick tips on that first step of making one would be greatly appreciated!
I will PM you.
daycare 03:37 PM 11-15-2011
not to add more to your list, I just want you to take a look at mine and tell me what you think..

I have spent a lot and mean A LOT of hours on my website... I am always finding ways to improve it..

thanks
Abigail 08:30 PM 11-15-2011
I started a website, but mostly I just need help making a logo. Contact me and I will give you my ideas.
Tags:website - how to
Reply Up