Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Instant Ink
Pandaluver21 11:38 AM 11-20-2017
Have any of you used instant ink? I signed up recently and am LOVING it so far! I signed up for the 100 pages for $4.99, but with a smaller group right now I don't seem to be using that much so I might go down to 50 pages.
I have 100 pages rolled over, but I'm not sure if I make the switch that I'll get to keep all 100?
Either way, much cheaper than buying ink all the time.. that stuff is crazy expensive!!
Anyone interested in signing up you can get up to 7 or so months free with the link below and by using the code 6freeink
http://try.hpinstantink.com/gDbtR
CityGarden 11:59 AM 11-20-2017
I have HP Instant Ink with the largest plan. I love it. I even bought a new printer to have it. Prior to my HP I had a Canon and ink was so expensive and I always felt I ran out.... now when my dd has a homework project I never have to wonder am I out of ink.
Pandaluver21 08:06 PM 11-20-2017
Yes! I love that you know you will never run out of ink. I got my second shipment about a month ago and haven't even needed to use it yet! I love that the cartridges are so much bigger!
daycarediva 09:06 AM 11-21-2017
So my Canon just died on me. It was a printer/scanner/photocopier.

BUT, the ink was SUPER expensive. I spent about $55-60/month on ink for it.

Any suggestions on a new printer?
Sunchimes 01:19 PM 11-21-2017
I have the HP Envy 4520. I love it! I also have Instant Ink. I got 3 months of the 300 page plan for free. I used 225 pages the first month.. They said I saved $44 that month. The best part is that I can print color as much as I want. No more doing b&w and spending the evenings with markers and map colors. I can even print photos. I have a code if anyone wants it. 😄
jenboo 01:35 PM 11-21-2017
I have the hp envy 5660 and instant ink and love it!
Tags:instant ink, printer ink
Reply Up