Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>"Christmas Is Coming....The Meeko Is Getting Fat..."
Meeko 11:29 AM 12-16-2011
Anyone else nibble non stop on the goodies? I'm trying to get ahead of the game and been baking up a storm...but I keep "sampling".....sigh.....
Blackcat31 11:36 AM 12-16-2011
My sister calls it "grazing" I would be doing the same but this is ONE time of the year I am grateful to have a diabetic in the house. We tend to live by the "if he can't/shouldn't eat it, then we won't have it around." motto.
greenhouse 11:45 AM 12-16-2011
Being a home provider is making me fat....I've gotten back on my work out routine this week in anticipation of the cookies I plan to bake.
KEG123 11:55 AM 12-16-2011
I ate a ton of rice krispies today... nomnomnom...
Crystal 12:49 PM 12-16-2011
I am skipping the baking this year, JUST so I don't gain weight!

I have been very good about working out the past few weeks, and am REALLY hoping I can avoid the weight gain this year....I just barely lost last year's gain! One of my parents gave me a box of See's chocolates yesterday and I am SCARE to open them becaus eI KNOW what's gonna happen
Christian Mother 01:00 PM 12-16-2011
I love me some Holiday Treats!! Secretly, I love love when my daycare families or friends send treats over...they think I need to put more weight on lol!! I haven't received anything this yr for treats but i am hoping they will start coming in bc then that means I won't be forced to get creative...and I am not when it comes to baking...
Meeko 01:03 PM 12-16-2011
Originally Posted by Christian Mother:
I love me some Holiday Treats!! Secretly, I love love when my daycare families or friends send treats over...they think I need to put more weight on lol!! I haven't received anything this yr for treats but i am hoping they will start coming in bc then that means I won't be forced to get creative...and I am not when it comes to baking...
I love to bake with my day care kids at work AND at home with my daughters...there's no hope!!!
Meeko 01:04 PM 12-16-2011
Originally Posted by Crystal:
I am skipping the baking this year, JUST so I don't gain weight!

I have been very good about working out the past few weeks, and am REALLY hoping I can avoid the weight gain this year....I just barely lost last year's gain! One of my parents gave me a box of See's chocolates yesterday and I am SCARE to open them becaus eI KNOW what's gonna happen
See's are awesome......and SEE?...they're gone!
frgsonmysox 03:01 PM 12-16-2011
I love this time of year, and I'm a BIG cooker and baker. I have 7 different types of cookies in my home right now that I've made. I don't eat them, but I think I'm making my family and friends fat, lol.
Tags:christmas food, fat, overeating, overweight
Reply Up