Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>This Is For Any Providers In Maryland....
tjones34 02:58 PM 10-07-2013
I have been searching around for a tax person that does providers taxes and have come up with nothing. I checked that directory and those numbers are either disconnected or the person isn't doing taxes anymore. Would any of you be willing to give me contact info on your tax person that you guys use. I'm trying to get prepared early. Any feedback will help. Thanks!!!
Reply
Brooksie 03:00 PM 10-07-2013
No help here. I did my own taxes last year. Really need to find someone who does them though, so if you find someone don't hesitate to share!
Reply
tjones34 03:08 PM 10-07-2013
Originally Posted by Brooksie:
No help here. I did my own taxes last year. Really need to find someone who does them though, so if you find someone don't hesitate to share!
I sure will.
Reply
KidGrind 04:55 PM 10-07-2013
I have an excellent tax preparer. She specializes in daycares. She not located in your state. Yet, she does taxes for providers from Hawaii to Virginia and pretty much every state under the sun.

If you don't mind her being out of state, let me know.
Reply
LaLa1923 05:27 PM 10-07-2013
Originally Posted by tjones34:
I have been searching around for a tax person that does providers taxes and have come up with nothing. I checked that directory and those numbers are either disconnected or the person isn't doing taxes anymore. Would any of you be willing to give me contact info on your tax person that you guys use. I'm trying to get prepared early. Any feedback will help. Thanks!!!
Originally Posted by Brooksie:
No help here. I did my own taxes last year. Really need to find someone who does them though, so if you find someone don't hesitate to share!

I have someone! A lot of providers around here use him. I will make sure I have the correct contact info and get back to you!
Reply
tjones34 06:34 PM 10-07-2013
Originally Posted by LaLa1923:
I have someone! A lot of providers around here use him. I will make sure I have the correct contact info and get back to you!
Thanks a lot!!
Reply
iRadiateLove 06:57 PM 10-07-2013
I may have someone for you. Verifying his information... I'll get back to you.
Reply
tjones34 07:30 PM 10-07-2013
Originally Posted by iRadiateLove:
I may have someone for you. Verifying his information... I'll get back to you.
Ok thanks!
Reply
Brooksie 07:17 AM 10-08-2013
Originally Posted by LaLa1923:
I have someone! A lot of providers around here use him. I will make sure I have the correct contact info and get back to you!

Reply
iRadiateLove 07:17 AM 10-08-2013
Originally Posted by tjones34:
Ok thanks!
Here it is. Wayne Thomas of TNT Tax Services 443-827-5819

He's my brother in law and he's very familiar with doing taxes for family daycares and many other small businesses. He is an accountant and my sister did family daycare for years and of course he did their taxes.
Reply
Tags:maryland member, tax preparer, tax preparer - maryland
Reply Up