Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Bacon Day!!!????
MrsSteinel'sHouse 10:44 AM 08-05-2013
OK, I just said to my 16 yr old son that I thought maybe I would do a color day next week since it has been a while since I have done that and they enjoy it.. maybe yellow. He said "Bacon day!" I said "hmmmm if I had a big frying pan, oh I could use the kiddie pool cover it in brown paper and make a handle and tell the kids to lay in it and sizzle!!" He told me I was warped and that was wrong and that is why he loves me
Brooksie 11:01 AM 08-05-2013
Love it!! lol
MsLaura529 11:04 AM 08-05-2013
Haha, I love it! The kids would get a kick out of that game!
Dragonfly 11:31 AM 08-05-2013
Oh yea...the kids would LOVE that!! Haha!
Blackcat31 11:33 AM 08-05-2013
My DH just read the title to your thread and says he is coming to your house now..... unless I have a bacon day here too...he'd prefer bacon week though....

He said one day isn't enough time to really convey all the great things about bacon.
MrsSteinel'sHouse 11:36 AM 08-05-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
My DH just read the title to your thread and says he is coming to your house now..... unless I have a bacon day here too...he'd prefer bacon week though....

He said one day isn't enough time to really convey all the great things about bacon.
He and my son!! That's funny! Think we could do this little piggy, to market to market to buy a fat hog...
Reply Up