Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Free Used Children's Books
rmc20021 04:18 PM 04-19-2013
I had my sub take my place today for a couple hours because I've been dealing with a lot of stuff with both my parents and had an appointment, which ended up getting cancelled so I just went thrift store shopping.

One store I found a lot of great (used) children's books and I didn't know it but when I went to pay for them, they told me all the childrens books are free!!!!

I know where I'll be looking for books from now on...
DaisyMamma 04:36 AM 04-20-2013
Originally Posted by rmc20021:
I had my sub take my place today for a couple hours because I've been dealing with a lot of stuff with both my parents and had an appointment, which ended up getting cancelled so I just went thrift store shopping.

One store I found a lot of great (used) children's books and I didn't know it but when I went to pay for them, they told me all the childrens books are free!!!!

I know where I'll be looking for books from now on...
Love it!!!!
MarinaVanessa 06:32 AM 04-20-2013
So lucky!!! I wish I had that opportunity here. I'd love free books!!
Luna 11:17 AM 04-20-2013
Score!
pansydawson 04:43 AM 04-22-2013
Great...Awesome opportunity ......
LittleD 07:13 AM 04-22-2013
Our library has a used book store in it. Proceeds go back to the library. They sell books that are out of circulation, and donated. Childrens books are around 10 to 25 cents Board books, chapter books. And often if you buy a lot they give a flat discounted rate!
Unregistered 07:24 AM 04-22-2013
Our library has the 25 cent shelf inside the door. A few times a year it has a huge selection out where you buy one of their reusable cloth bags for $2, and you can fill it with as many books as you wish. Not advertised though, so I count on others to let me know or fill up a bag for me
Tags:books, free
Reply Up