Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Ideas For a Child Themed Gift Basket. Help!
missT 09:52 AM 01-12-2020
Hi there, so I'm getting ready to expand from in home to a center and my local chamber of commerce has a large banquet every year where local businesses donate gift baskets. I've been invited to create one that is child themed from the daycare. This is a great advertising opportunity in my community so I want to do something really awesome. I'm not sure what to do though. Any suggestions?
rosieteddy 10:09 AM 01-12-2020
I would do an age appropriate basket.Like if you are offering care infant through preschool Pick an age group.Say infat.I would add a few infant bibs,toys and books maybe a special onsie or tshirt from your area.The infant toddler basket could be art supplies ,chunky crayons ,books cup and art apron ect.Preschool more advanced art supplys add paint ect .You may want to do three smaller baskets instead of one large.One large would be bibs ,art supplies,books and some toys. Just a few ideas.
flying_babyb 10:17 AM 01-12-2020
books, lots of books! Go with a book theme. Like Lamma lamma red pajamas. Some lamma lamma books, a stuffed lamma, some lamma socks, ect.
Msdunny 10:25 AM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by flying_babyb:
books, lots of books! Go with a book theme. Like Lamma lamma red pajamas. Some lamma lamma books, a stuffed lamma, some lamma socks, ect.
Agreed! Board Books:

Runaway bunny or Goodnight Moon with a stuffed rabbit, bowl and spoon, etc.

Giraffes Can't Dance board book with a sophie chewy toy

Brown Bear with a teddy bear and chunky crayons

A set of Sandra Boynton board books
Ariana 04:41 AM 01-13-2020
Books and craft stuff like markers, stickers, glue etc. Maybe a gift card to a kids store.
Josiegirl 02:50 AM 01-14-2020
Is there a main focus or theme to your dc? Do you have a motto, etc. that you can build on?
When is the banquet? If it's more toward late winter/spring, maybe a gardening basket for kids.
Or choose a focus such as health, educational materials, books(love those book ideas), safety, art supplies, fun and games, outdoor play, or choose a specific age group to target. Once you choose a topic you can go to pinterest and gather tons of ideas. Is there a dollar amount you're looking towards? Does your dc name have ideas within it to build on?
Sounds like a fun thing to do, enjoy!!
Tags:gift basket
Reply Up