Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Summer Letter
TwinMama 12:57 PM 04-25-2017
Do any of you send out a Summer letter going over some of your policies as a reminder?

I thought about doing this, but it's technically would only be directed at one family. I don't want anyone else to get offended.

I'd like to remind this family that we don't bring our own toys no matter how much their daughters insist, and if Suzi doesn't finish her breakfast that I have morning snack at 8 and she can wait until then. They are not to bring in their food.

Any wording help, or examples of a letter that you already use?
Blackcat31 01:29 PM 04-25-2017
Originally Posted by TwinMama:
Do any of you send out a Summer letter going over some of your policies as a reminder?

I thought about doing this, but it's technically would only be directed at one family. I don't want anyone else to get offended.

I'd like to remind this family that we don't bring our own toys no matter how much their daughters insist, and if Suzi doesn't finish her breakfast that I have morning snack at 8 and she can wait until then. They are not to bring in their food.

Any wording help, or examples of a letter that you already use?
I send out a newsletter at the change of every season so I do a summer, spring, winter and fall one.....I remind parents of rules that have been broken, items that need to be replaced or sent due to season changes and I list news worthy events and special dates to remember too! I post a master copy on my parent bulletin board and leave it until the next season/next newsletter.

I will PM you what one looks like.
TwinMama 02:40 PM 04-25-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I send out a newsletter at the change of every season so I do a summer, spring, winter and fall one.....I remind parents of rules that have been broken, items that need to be replaced or sent due to season changes and I list news worthy events and special dates to remember too! I post a master copy on my parent bulletin board and leave it until the next season/next newsletter.

Thank you so much!!!
Ariana 02:49 PM 04-25-2017
I do this constantly on my FB page and through email! Just a few days ago I posted reminders about proper spring outfits. It is only directed at one family but I send it to all so as not to single them out.
CityGarden 05:06 PM 04-25-2017
I would love a PM too BlackCat!
Baby Beluga 06:27 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

BC, would you mind sharing with me as well please?
Reply Up