Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>My Cats Again, UGH
daycare 03:04 PM 01-14-2015
So I posted in another section about DCK that is very sick right now. I felt that the dcm was with holding information, I asked for a doc dignosis and I got a very vague note from the doc. I then demanded an information exchange form with the doc and turns out I was right. Kid is very sick. I don't want to go far into detail on that.

Well I confront DCP, they were clearly holding back this information. now they are turning the tables and are saying the reason dck is this sick is because dck is allergic to my cats.

they want to end contract right now on the spot and are demanding full refund, plus return deposit. they pay monthly, so they are paid until feb. 1.
I do NOT have anything regarding this type of matter in my PHB.

I told dcp to get me a doc note stating that an allergy test had been conducted and a diagnosis that states the child is allergic and I will comply.

any other advise on this? I am soooooo fuming mad right now.

this is now the third time parents have tried to blame my cats and not once was it my cats. I guess only children in CA in my area have cat allergies...

Any advice or other thoughts on this would be great....thanks in advance for your help.
Tags:doctor's note, sick policy
Up