Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>First year in Illinois
Tweldin 09:09 AM 01-13-2016
Hi all...after being 8 years in our homes (2) we moved in to a school facility this June and it has been bonkers...we finally received our license after being permitted for 6 months, now we kind of were wondering what to expect from DCFS (Illinois, Cook County) in regards to visits and such. As well any advice you have for newbies would be great...we have 88 slots, but already have about 125 kids enrolled...our staff has ballooned and it is just crazy how much there is to do.

Thanks
Blackcat31 09:17 AM 01-13-2016
Originally Posted by Tweldin:
Hi all...after being 8 years in our homes (2) we moved in to a school facility this June and it has been bonkers...we finally received our license after being permitted for 6 months, now we kind of were wondering what to expect from DCFS (Illinois, Cook County) in regards to visits and such. As well any advice you have for newbies would be great...we have 88 slots, but already have about 125 kids enrolled...our staff has ballooned and it is just crazy how much there is to do.

Thanks
Welcome to the forum!

I have no advice as I am not a center owner and not in Illinois but I can suggest you register for the forum as there is a wealth of knowledge and support for all!
Tags:illinois
Reply Up