Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Demanding Payment Not Owed...
Unregistered Parent 11:52 AM 02-11-2013
I'm not sure what action to take if any...My daughter's in home daycare provider changed her sick policy as well as her notice policy from 2 weeks to 4. With the change in policies my husband and I decided to pull our daughter from said daycare only a couple of hours of receiving, via email, the updated policies and procedures. We gave a deposit for one weeks tuition at the beginning of care for last week of care and had already paid two weeks in advance at the beginning of the week that we pulled her. So we believe we are paid up as she had the next weeks tuition and the deposit for the last week of care. She is demanding another weeks payment and is "as a courtesy" waiving the 4th week. On top of which went back through the whole year and is now also demanding almost $500 in late pick up fees she never charged at the time of said "late" pickups. She is now also refusing to provide her EIN for taxes until we pay her in full....She has been quite the headache. If anyone can help me with this situation I would really appreciate ANY advice.
Tags:contract - broken, provider - from hell, two week notice
Up