Daycare.com Forum Kidacare by Minute Menu Force of Nature Disinfectant

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:52 PM
New Daycare.com Member

Default Day Off Tomorrow!!!! & Moving:(

I am down to 2 dck's total since I am getting closer to my move date. I orginally planned to movein June, but I am having too many problems with my landlord to stay. Dcg #1 will be in a wedding Saturday, and has to go to rehearsal tomorrow, so she will be absent. Dcg #1 is moving in Mid March anyway, so telling her mom the problemsI was having and that I would be moving was no big deal. Dcg #2 was out everyday this week because her mom gave birth to a new little one on Tuesday. Dcg#2 was scheduled to come back tomorrow. She is staying with her grandparents this week, so I called them to see what time to expect her in the morning since she will be the only dck. Grandma told me that she would check and call me back. I know she is a handful for the grandparents, but I was really hoping that she would be out tomorrow. I desperately need that day to go get moving boxes. Oh, yeah did I mention that, I HAVEN'T EVEN FOUND A PLACE TO LIVE?????!!!! I don't really like driving around with other peope's children, and I would still confine myself to the house even if I only had 1 dck. Grandpa called me back and thanked me for all of my hardwork, and said he wanted to give me the day off even though dcg is waking up at 2 AM causing mayhem in their home! He thanked me for potty training her, teaching her, and sending home crafts! I wanted to cry. I am excited about having this day off. I'm fantasizing about my breakfast at Starbucks. I just don't know how to break it to this final family that the move date has moved up! I know the grandparents could really use my help while mom is recovering, but atleast mom will have 6 weeks to find a dc. Right?
Anyways... TGIT for rme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-21-2013, 08:16 PM
Home Daycare Provider

Wow, good luck! I hope everything goes well for you and you find a nice place. Do you plan on continuing DC after you settle in your new place?
Old 02-22-2013, 05:57 AM
New Daycare.com Member

@Mama2Bella
Thank you so much for responding. Yes, I pan to do dc once I move. This is the reason it has taken meso long to find a home. I have been looking since November. I am having a hard time finding a home that is 2,000 + sq ft. in a neighborhood that would be ok with me doing dc. I guess I was just so excited about having a day off and feeling appreciated for once that I had to share! Have a great Friday!
Old 02-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Home Daycare Provider

It's so nice to be appreciated, happy that the Grandpa was so considerate. We got a snow day ourselves, here, so looking forward to a day of snuggling my babies w/o the DCKs Enjoy your day!