Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Questionnaire
athomemommy 12:06 PM 06-29-2012
Just wondering if anyone has parents fill out a questionnaire to see how you are doing? What kinds of questions do you ask? Just want to see what kinds of improvements I can make?
Meeko 12:41 PM 06-29-2012
I personally wouldn't do it.

I don't think parents would be honest and would just put what they think the provider wants to see.

I mean, who would want to whine about stuff and maybe tick off their provider?

If they have REAL concerns...they'll either voice them in person or look for other care. If they appear happy and content...then they probably are!

Questions like "How could I improve?" etc, just leave it open to parents to think they can influence your policies.
cheerfuldom 12:50 PM 06-29-2012
I dont do them. It either gets parents thinking about things you might be doing wrong OR lets parents think it is a free for all to air every grievance or get policies adjusted the way they want.

I guess I dont see the need for one at all. I only have 3 families right now. There is plenty of face time to talk about anything that needs to be talked about. Questionaires seem very inpersonal and something only a large facility would do.

Is there a specific concern you have? Is there some reason that you feel there might be something to improve on?
Reply Up