Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Trouble Kids
catinthebox 11:13 PM 10-16-2016
I work at a daycare center with around 55 kids and most of them are awesome!
But we have two main kids that i feel should have been kicked out along time ago. I dont necessary believe in kicking kids out unless they are going around hurting people or doing dangerous things to them self or other, but these kids think they can do anything they want and when they get to face the consequences of their actions they cried wolf and start giving us attitudes. Both of these kids already have three strikes/been written up, which in my center once you get three written you ultimately get kick out of the place.

The reason i feel why they haven't been kicked is because our boss is close to one of the family, but also because the parents have been working closely with us about their behaviors. These kids been going here for like 3+ years, they are 11 &12 . They been like this before i even started working this, and i been here for only a year and almost 3 months.

I personally dont like them at all because they don't respect staff at all, think they can do whatever they want and when they get a head of the consequences they cry like they haven't done nothing ever tho they know the rules. These kids love to talk back... I hate it when they make their little faces like " what did i do?". They like to play the victim card alot, which is like talking to a brick because they like to compare why the other kids aren't in trouble and i give the same speech every time, but it just goes out the other ears.

My rant is why keep them here if they keep on causing trouble. My boss personally told me that we should pick our fights with them and i dont agree with that. The parents are really cool and work with us, but why do we have to deal with their ****** attitudes like almost everyday when their behaviors haven't even improve since the last meeting with the parents. They are even rude and disrespectful to the other kids, which is something makes that makes me mad.
CalCare 07:00 AM 10-17-2016
At 11 and 12, when will they finally age out? I've been there with 3s, 4's and 5's just counting it down! It's annoying when the director decides to continue with them when they aren't the person facing the obnoxiousness on a daily basis. :/
Reply Up