Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Decor Group
MrsSteinel'sHouse 02:26 PM 09-09-2012
I did post some other pics to the decor group. Anyone interested in doing a craft/ project type of group? I know a lot of you look at my FB but I have some old pics of stuff we have done and I would love to see all of your stuff
spud912 06:22 PM 09-09-2012
Sounds like a good idea! I also have some pictures on my website of some of our activities and food. I try to update it regularly. Unfortunately, I can't post all of what we do since I try to keep pictures of the children private. You can check it out here.
MrsSteinel'sHouse 04:43 AM 09-10-2012
Originally Posted by spud912:
Sounds like a good idea! I also have some pictures on my website of some of our activities and food. I try to update it regularly. Unfortunately, I can't post all of what we do since I try to keep pictures of the children private. You can check it out here.
you have an awesome space! What is elepant toothpaste?
slpender 06:08 AM 09-10-2012
I think the craft group is a great idea. I will join.

Sharon
MrsSteinel'sHouse 06:48 AM 09-10-2012
SO I think we need to yell Michael or Blackcat or something so they can do that for us !
Blackcat31 07:23 AM 09-10-2012
Originally Posted by MrsSteinel'sHouse:
SO I think we need to yell Michael or Blackcat or something so they can do that for us !
Actually you can make one yourself any time you want (One of the many perks of membership )

Here is what the FAQ's section of the forum says about social groups:

Can I create my own social group?

As a registered member, you can create your own social group (providing the administrator allows this). Go to the groups page and click 'Create A New Group'. Complete the title and description for your group then select the type. There are three types of groups:
  • Public - open to everyone. There is no restriction on who can join or who can post messages to it
  • Invite Only - require an invitation to be sent to join them. Invitations can only be sent by the group creator or forum moderators and administrators. Invitations are sent by clicking 'Pending & Invited Members' at the bottom of the page for that individual group
  • Moderated - open to everyone to join but messages need to be moderated before they will appear. They are moderated by the group creator and the site moderators and administrators

If you have any trouble setting one up, let me know and I will help you out!
Michael 11:36 AM 09-10-2012
I will set one up.
Michael 02:39 PM 09-10-2012
Ok, I created an Arts and Crafts Group: https://www.daycare.com/forum/group.php?groupid=7
spud912 04:01 PM 09-10-2012
Originally Posted by MrsSteinel'sHouse:
you have an awesome space! What is elepant toothpaste?
Thanks!

Elephant toothpaste is an exothermic experiment that is fairly harmless and fun to watch. You want to wear glasses and do the mixing yourself because one of the ingredients is fairly noxious. Ellen Degeneres had it on one of her shows, but they used more potent chemicals (hence it looked better than mine). You can watch hers here.

If you want to do it at home, follow these directions.
Tags:forum question, social groups
Reply Up